Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vogo Agogo

+2
Mighty
Akroma
6 posters

Go down

Vogo Agogo Empty Vogo Agogo

Post by Akroma Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 am

I am concerned for Vogo. I know he checks in on the website and is more than likely reading this post. I know and understand the very hard times you're having in your own personal life. Real life comes first, I above all know this. I hope everything is ok for you, I truly do. You are missed. Btw, now that I think of it, somebody kicked out Mesmeric Divinity by accident - you boneheads lol!
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Vogo Agogo Empty Re: Vogo Agogo

Post by Mighty Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:18 am

I miss you vogo i hope u come back soon...and i hope u feel better

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 pm

Actually it was Neoteo that created Army of Lightness. Vogo Agogo laid the foundation upon which Akroma has built this wonderfull Alliance.

We all miss you Vogo Agogo. I pray all is well!
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Dont forget Penelope Menfrey had a role in it as well.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 pm

that sounds like a character from harry potter...

but i really hope vogo comes back hes practically my mentor ^_^

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 am

i can tell a litle story with the info i can remember.

i start playing guildwars when the world preview came out , it was months before the beta weekends october 2004.
then i made my ele , neoteo ex animo on 13 of may 2005.
it was the first mmo that i payed for it.

at that time i made a guild just like someone buys a dye , i was trying something , and made the cape that is in the banner.
i think we can say , our cape is 38 months old.

after i start meeting people and joined a guild i dont remember the name , but i remember the tag was [zen] , i start using vent as a regular basis with this people , and after it grows to a good size , the leader leaves to another guild pvp based ( az anyone ? ) .. after seeing the leader left , everyone starts leaving slowly untill the guild evaporates.

after that i dont remember if i tryed to make this guild again , but i know i did it a few times , and got to 10 , 20 people each time i tryed. and then give up , join other guilds.

until i got recruited to a guild called DarkSteal Legion ... ohh man DTL , was like a dream guild when i joined , people were nice to each other , you could not say words like noob , rape , gay , in guild chat , people would bow and kneel to each other , they had a active forum with nice mood posts and fotos ... i was amazed. after 1 month and a few weeks im became officer and loving the guild. then the leader and second in comand , report to everyone that they are going to leave to world of warcraft. after that and a few other issues the guild is destroied and Exiles Of DarkSteal is born. this was going well for a while , btw vogo was officer in Darksteal legion , before i joined. vogo helped a lot building exiles of darksteal he was the officer my eyes would catch more , for is awsome work as officer. exiles of darksteal was a good group that had fun for a while , until the leaders became inactive , and also had some issues with power , i didnt like at all the way they were running the forum , i had some threads and posts deleted i got mad and left to make a guild ...

Army Of Lightness that was in exiles of darksteal allience for a while , but not for long , after a while i kick the guild out of the allience , i think it was when i got a thread deleted in the forum , it pissed me off , i remember it was not even guildwars related , it was something about windows tuning .. anyway

the leaders of exiles of darksteal got really really inactive becose of real life problems , and i speak with vogo about it , vogo tells me he was thinking about making a guild with Penelope ( i call her minie the monk ) and i tell him , dont make one , join mine , and take the lead seat ..

and there it was for 2 years and now we are here.

long live aol !!!!!
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 am

im sure i missed lots of events in middle , if you can fill in some of it vogo , please Smile
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Yea...I never got a chance to talk to Vogo, but Everyone speaks very highly of you, man. I hope everything is well with you.
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Well as far as our history and for our future - As long as people continue to look up to me and support me...I'll always be there as a leader to bind us together. ESPECIALLY in GW2. I hope to have a following of people that I consider "my crew" (our friends that we all know and see from a day to day basis)
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

that is going to be a major event , i hope too we can start gw2 with a good group , that will be fun.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 am

I just hope that when GW2 comes out, everyone doesn't flock there and completely ignore GW1. Sad I'm always the last one to get new games....heh...
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

i think almost everyone will make guildwars 2 their main game , cose after gw2 comes out , everything you put in the hall of monuments wont make effect in your acount in gw2. after the launch , its over. i guess the pvp side will still be strong , but the pvers will move to gw2 massavily i think.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 am

*sad*
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 pm

yea id love to move over the gw2 as quickly as possible but dont worry mint eotn came out in august and i didnt get it til like the following january? and even then it was competely by chance that i got it too my friend bought and extra copy and gave one too me so haha dont worry bud!

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Nevermind Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:39 am

::giggles:: It was Isabella at the beginning or was it Marisol?? How is Vogo? Anyword on him?

Akroma the necro wrote:Dont forget Penelope Menfrey had a role in it as well.
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 20
City : Buffalo, NY -- No it's not snowing!
Hobbies : d'uh GW!
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Nevermind Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 am

Don't forget my daker side...Blasphemous Rumour! Darn I miss my not so sweet alter ego!

Neo and Vogo are the best!

neoteo ex animo wrote:thinking about making a guild with Penelope ( i call her minie the monk )
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:37 pm

hey !! very good to ear from you Very Happy

Founder of AoL !!! i dont have to say that i would love you to meet everyone in the guild and allience .. i eard you moved to another boring grind mmo , ( joking ) witch one was it ? , how is it over there ?

vogo is taking a break from guildwars for peronal reasons , will come back someday.

if you still play gw , send me a wisper ...
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Nevermind Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 am

I am still in GW from time to time. Sadly, I have so much blasted lag I can't play anymore. I have been spending time in Middle Earth -- LoTRo nabbed me. It is fun but it isn't home. I guess your first MMO is like your first love. I will try to pop in more often. I do miss you all!

neoteo ex animo wrote:hey !! very good to ear from you Very Happy

Founder of AoL !!! i dont have to say that i would love you to meet everyone in the guild and allience .. i eard you moved to another boring grind mmo , ( joking ) witch one was it ? , how is it over there ?

vogo is taking a break from guildwars for peronal reasons , will come back someday.

if you still play gw , send me a wisper ...
Isabella Nevermind
Isabella Nevermind
Level 2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum