Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th

3 posters

Go down

Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th Empty Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th

Post by chrisf Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello again, all! Last weekend was fun, but I've still got some Ecto left to give away, which is why I'll be continuing my trivia this Saturday. It'll start a little earlier and there will only be half as many questions, so it should be easier for people to stick around to win as much Ecto as they can. Smile Details:

• Saturday, July 7th @ 3:30 PM PST/5:30 PM CST/6:30 PM EST at the AoL GH
  • Remaining topics include assorted GW1 and GW2 trivia, general GW1 knowledge, and miscellaneous non-GW trivia. Like last time, there are no true/false or multiple guess questions and you'll probably need a few wikis open.
  • The prize per correctly answered questions is 1 Ecto!
  • There are 40 questions in total.

Like last time, if anyone was planning an event for this Saturday, I'd be happy to postpone or otherwise reschedule my trivia. Just let me know! Can't wait to see you guys there.

Chris
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th Empty Re: Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th

Post by Kiera Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

WOOOOOO helloooo more shiny ectooooos!!! Thank you Chrisf for hosting these!!! Can't wait to participate again!!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th Empty Re: Chris' Weekend Trivia (the Sequel!), July 7th

Post by Melannie Stryder Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaan! I'll be dog sitting tomorrow(7 schnauzers) and won't be able to participate Sad have fun though guys!
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisf Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey all. I'd like to apologize muchos for actually missing my own trivia event. I'm embarrassed to say that I actually slept through it. I've been taking a full load of courses over the summer. That plus work has resulted in a wildly sporadic and overall erfed up sleep schedule. It's 9:33 AM here and I haven't slept yet, so that's an example.

Because of how unreliable my schedule is, I don't think I'll try to "plan" another giveaway thing for a bit. At least until the semester ends. I will be announcing randomly in alliance chat when I'm doing some kind of public trivia though, which is actually pretty often. Prizes will always be 1e or 1 z-key per question. You'll just have more competition. Smile

Again, I'm REALLY sorry I wasn't able to be on. I'll try to make sure I actually have time to sleep before the next time I try to schedule any sorta event. Cheers.

Chris
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down