Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor)

3 posters

Go down

Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor) Empty Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor)

Post by Ursan Warrior Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Well Yesterday a very nice alliance member (Pallas Ath Ena) gave me the start to Obby armor, big thanks again to you !

Now I'm still I need of 58 Obby shards and 19 Ectos and I have everything to buy it (320k, few EL tonics, few unded minis, and 2 unopened 6th year gifts.)

I would buy it myself but my computer started overheating last night and I can't be on GW for more then 5 minutes until I get my replacement shipment from newegg (after GW2 is out)

So if someone could help me out and sell me these I would greatly appreciate it!

I know this is wrong section but marketplace seems to be dead atm

Ursan Warrior
Level 0

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor) Empty Re: Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor)

Post by Dijabouti Jiggle Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 pm

I only have 3 ectos but they're yours if you want them. I've given all of my obby shards to guildies while they were working on their obby.
Dijabouti Jiggle
Dijabouti Jiggle
Level 34

Female
Guild : The Lords of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor) Empty Re: Need some help with 45/50 HoM (Obby armor)

Post by Ursan Warrior Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 am

Dijabouti Jiggle wrote:I only have 3 ectos but they're yours if you want them. I've given all of my obby shards to guildies while they were working on their obby.

thanks for the offer, but I actually got all the mats now !

Just need to do a few dungeons now for 45

Ursan Warrior
Level 0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJames Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 am

Nice! Obby shards are the only thing I need to get 50/50. How did you find them? I've been having a tough time finding anyone selling in Kamadan. I'm not even sure I have enough funds to buy them and then the armor itself.
SirJames
SirJames
Level 11

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 119
Hobbies : Video games & Snowboarding
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursan Warrior Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 pm

SirJames wrote:Nice! Obby shards are the only thing I need to get 50/50. How did you find them? I've been having a tough time finding anyone selling in Kamadan. I'm not even sure I have enough funds to buy them and then the armor itself.

Bought most of them at ToA and 25 were a gift from an alliance member

Ursan Warrior
Level 0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down