Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization)

+3
The Beau Brothers
Lucci_Slevin
Gabbiegale
7 posters

Go down

Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization) Empty Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization)

Post by Gabbiegale Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

So I finally got on the forums, so hey!

I wanted to make a thread to see if we can start organizing FotM runs starting from the beginning. I know some/a lot of you are higher up, but I know myself, as well as some other newcomers, have been running some 80 EXP dungeons to the point where we've got some decent gear. Therefore, let's see if we can organize runs from roughly 1-10 FotM. It would be great if those more experienced could run with us, but it's not necessary as we all know you're struggling yourselves with this!

I'm on US East Coast, and roughly 8PM would be a solid time I could commit to a run. Anyone else interested, please post your time zone and times available.

I'll post some tutorials/video links later, but apparently I can't do it now for a full week.
Gabbiegale
Gabbiegale
Level 0

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization) Empty Re: Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization)

Post by Lucci_Slevin Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

I am level 2 atm but will always help with lower level runs. I am on sporadically usually mid to late evenings depending on work. cst

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization) Empty Re: Fractals for Newbies! (1-10 group organization)

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm always up to help out. My Ele has gone to level 13 already and my Guardian is LVL 4. I look forward to helping guild mates level up.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 pm

I am level 2 yay! (or maybe 3 now) So I would probably be down.
Anya
Anya
Level 6

Male
Number of posts : 64
City : Odessa, Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Im so down. only at lvl 2 and need to get to the double digits for a drop i need
im on a PST time zone aka server time im free from anyway where from
2-10pm on weekdays
24/7 on saturday
6am-10pm on sunday

FoTm Away!
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 am

I am also only level 2, but my fractals can end up crashing or disconnecting which can be very detrimental to the group. So I am not very sure. XD
James
James
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 153
City : Somewhere, United States
Hobbies : Casting Meteor Showers
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Clem Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:47 am

My Ele, Reticent Rabbit, is level 3 - we can definitely organize a group that can start from level 1 to 10. I already promised Mighty I'd take him through to level 10 and I would rather have a full guild/ ally team than pug it - especially on lower tiers (we can all learn and improve together!). I think doing two per night (to get daily and progress) seems reasonable but it will depend on how long it takes to do one run. We will definitely get faster as we progress. I am on Mountain Time and usually on during the evenings save Wednesday/ Friday nights.

Some things that will make the runs smoother:

1. Mumble

2. 2x sets of armor or a few instant repair kits

3. Stability skills/ break stun skills

Clem
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down