Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sears...

3 posters

Go down

Sears... Empty Sears...

Post by vickster Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:16 am

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with GW2... I just want to say this to you all. I consider you all my friends.... buyer beware!!

I had an awful experience with Sears. I waited 9 weeks to get my mower fixed, 4 appointments with them, and they only reimbursed me for 4 weeks out of the 9 weeks for lawn care services. The famous comment was... we apologize for the inconvenience.

They sent me a survey to fill out... I filled it out stating how dissatisfied I was...

Here's the kicker!! They returned it stating I was "extremely satisfied!!" So I changed my answers again, and made copies, which I do every time... Do you know that when you make the copy, it switches automatically to "extremely satisfied??" So, they must switch every answer every customer sends to them to fit their need!!! I was blown away by this. They are fooling every customer they sent this too... how awful is that. Evil or Very Mad 
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Sears... Empty Re: Sears...

Post by Naix Mccloud Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:33 pm

When I was a kid(this was about 20+ years ago) My dad got a door installed by Sears, and these guys had trouble with the operating instructions of a rubber band and i remember three crews coming through to fix one door. It was rather funny and we never got a service through sears again. But twisting customer feedback ..makes me wonder if that is illegal. Pretty sure the Consumer Protection Unit at the AG's office would love to hear it ..and if they don't the leaches at the Consumer Watchdogs on any local tv station would love the air time.
Naix Mccloud
Naix Mccloud
Level 27

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 275
City : a burned out berg where the teams dont get lucky ..and neither do i
Hobbies : photography, bad jokes , and baseball fan extraondinare
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Awww I was hoping sears was giving away free gems! sorry about your experience Aura.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content