Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons.....

+3
TiVO
The Beau Brothers
Kiera
7 posters

Go down

Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons..... Empty Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons.....

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm

The call is going out for those brave and strong enough to fight back against the hideous evil that is Nightfall. (insert really cool dramatic music here) Once more we are called upon to save Elona from the vileness creeping across her savage yet beautiful lands. Will you answer the call....

I know there are at least a handful of us towards the last few missions in attempts to defeat the evil that seeks the destruction of Elona.... so if you're up for it please post where your char(s) is/are at and lets see if we can't organize together for a full guild/alliance team to prove once again we will never surrender nor cower in terror before such evilness.

My monk = needs Gate of Madness mission & then Abaddon's Gate
My ele = needs Gate of Madness mission & then Abaddon's Gate
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons..... Empty Re: Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons.....

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm

My Necro (MM) is at the Gate of Pain. I've been farming LB pts. lately. I would like to get up to lvl 4 atleast before moving forward, but if I'm on and someone wants to do Gate of Pain let me know.l
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons..... Empty Re: Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons.....

Post by TiVO Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:09 pm

My warrior needs Gate of Madness and Abaddon's Mouth.
TiVO
TiVO
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 28
City : Arlington, TX
Hobbies : RPGs, Tabtle-top Wargaming, Scuba Diving, Tae Kwa Do, Bass Guitar, Texas Rangers Baseball!
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by healer Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:12 pm

ill try to get my monk to help..she almost beaten nightfall Wink
healer
healer
Level 2

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Aero also needs Gate of Pain and the rest. Rastko has said he'll help us as well when we seek to leave our mark on the land!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 pm

kk looks like we'll be burning our way through Gate of Pain mission in about an hour, 3pm est roughly.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Tilla's in for a derv needing Gate of Madness and beyond!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Mkay... update... the group has made it to Gate of Madness so we'll be looking at continuing later tonight with the GoM mission if all are on!
Healer - monk
Aero - ranger
Kiera - monk
TiVo - warrior
Beau - necro

Anyone else in?
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:25 pm

I doubt that I will make it back on this evening. Going to dinner and Bowling with friends. I will probably be back online tomorrow.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Twighlight is falling and the Night beckons..... Empty Update.... 2nd team needed

Post by Kiera Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:25 am

Update....
One team has gone through and successfully slain both the Lich Lord and Shiro Tagachi in addition to defeating Abaddon! (tosses sparklies and confetti around cheers). However.... some of our partners and allies were unable to make it, so a team is still required populated by the brave and adventurous members I know we have within the Alliance!

Below you'll find who and their prof that still needs these two final missions in Nightfall. Please drop a line if you need it as well or if you'll come party with us as once more, we storm-destroy-and end the nightmare engulfing Elona!
TiVo - warrior
Beau - necro
Kiera - ele
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Leica Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm

My monk needs to defeat varesh o.o im not sure which quest it is
Leica
Leica
Level 33

Female
Number of posts : 333
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Reading, Writing
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 pm

I have an archer at gates of pain I think.. I need the last three missions.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Damia Dovenskya Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:35 am

ho hum diddlely dum i'm still on noob island . . . and it hasn't been a three hour cruise affraid
Damia Dovenskya
Damia Dovenskya
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 22
City : Tolland, CT
Hobbies : gw gw gw gw
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:19 am

LOL Damia.... there are some who still have characters there too so lets get you hooked up with them and onwards to the big bad mainland!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Damia Dovenskya Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 am

hehe that would be most wonderful - my mes is at diggings lvl 9 and my derv lvl 6. i created a para but haven't even done the tutorial mission yet she's level 2 and not in kamadan >.< not sure if i want to recreate her or not - there is just something odd about paragon when you have to watch them run from behind all the time . . .
Damia Dovenskya
Damia Dovenskya
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 22
City : Tolland, CT
Hobbies : gw gw gw gw
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down