Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Good to see things still going!

4 posters

Go down

Well Good to see things still going!  Empty Well Good to see things still going!

Post by Regneir Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 am

Man its been A LONG time since i been on this website =D i think i only see afew names i even remember. How is everyone =D Was looking at guildwars 2 the other day thinking back to my old GW1 guildies =D some of you might remember as Regneir Dieago
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Well Good to see things still going!  Empty Re: Well Good to see things still going!

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 am

hey Reg, how you been? you should come over to the dark side and join us in gw2!~
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Well Good to see things still going!  Empty Re: Well Good to see things still going!

Post by Zero Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 pm

I don't know you but you should come over to the dark side and join us in gw2!~
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I seem to remember the name Reg! Still alive and kicking. We have several of the old guard still active. Ratche, Yuri, Kiera, Aura, Tank, Zero, Wine, Flynx, Diablo, Nemac, Finn, Mighty (sometimes). And a few others. But, new game brings new faces. You should come check us out! We are on Blackgate server if you do! Hope to see you.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Regneir Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Haha MIGHTY =D And i don't think anyone can forget the voice of Kiera. Most of those name i remember Beau. I'm already in Gw2 =D but i'm in Gate of Madness atm I been wanting to get back into it but been busy streaming thought Gw2 might be a good place to have some play time in lately.
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

With guesting and dungeons open to all servers, it almost doesn't matter what server you are on... except for guild bonuses. Send us a name that we can invite and we can be one of your alternate guilds.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Regneir Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Good stuff I just got called to work and i'll have some patching to do but i'll cya monday when i get back from work.
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down