Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally subject on this matter

5 posters

Go down

finally subject on this matter Empty finally subject on this matter

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Ok, so I talked to saj, got insulted by altomx a few more times and the bottom line is this, they have ended the alliance. We're going to talk about it a bit in guild chat before the missions tonight to let everyone know whats going on. Honestly after what they've been doing lately I'm kinda happy to be ending it.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

finally subject on this matter Empty Re: finally subject on this matter

Post by Jambo Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Extremely early this morning, I spoke with Saj to clear up the water a little and to try my best to salvage our Alliance. However, like Ratche has stated above, that relationship has now been terminated. None of our officers have requested that the termination be made, many of us have spent a lot of time and energy trying to salvage the delicate thread that was holding AoL and SLD.

As you can see from below my conversation with Saj early this morning, I tired twice today once in TS with Saj and again through the PM image provided below to have AoL officers and SLD officers to sit down and try to work this out using a neutral ground TS that FN uses in order find a solution because I felt we owe it to our members that we try, however I was not successful. IMO I think SLD had made their decision a long time ago and had no intention of wanting to try working out a solution. From the infamous words from Yoda after failing to kill Sentor Palpatine, "I have failed".

finally subject on this matter Untitl10

I feel the best thing that us as Officers can do for our members now is to set an example by ensuring that we do not have any trash talk about SLD within our ranks. And if there are individuals in the guild that feel our decision was not correct I think I would be wise of us to pull them a side and have a conversation about why they think so, and give them a total overview of what we ourselves have discussed and help them make a more informed decision about our actions.

Lets have this experience help us become better leaders for our members and help us learn to serve them in better and more wise capacity.

"The time is always right to do what is right." - MLK Jr.
Jambo
Jambo
Level 8

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 86
City : TEXAS.
Hobbies : Being Texan.
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fictitiousacct Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Eclaire said she'd be at the guild missions, presumably we'll talk to her about messaging SLD members then.  If not I'll tell have to clearly explain what we expect from her and that she's on probation due to this latest fiasco.  I am personally glad about it being over.
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jambo Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Ratche and myself have already addressed the issue with Eclaire this morning Tia. It's not a problem we can do your job too =P.
Jambo
Jambo
Level 8

Number of posts : 86
City : TEXAS.
Hobbies : Being Texan.
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

My main point in all of this is that the leadership of SLD should have come to us first and let us know what is happening.  They made unilateral decisions that affected the alliance without consulting us.  Poof one day they were just gone frome Teamspeak.  They kicked out key memebers, members that some of us considered friends without telling us why.  The only information as to why any of this happened came to me from Emanon about Teamspeak, and from Eclair about why they were kicked.  If Saj wanted us to be on his side, Saj should have talked to us first or had other officers let us know what is going on.  Instead they blindsided us and let us get our information second hand.  This whole situation would have been different if he would have kept us in the loop from the beginning.  Looking at everything from the sidelines has only made me think that Saj is a nut job.  
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:47 am

did we recruit the guys that got kicked Wink ?
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:32 pm

They were already members from the alliance, we just decided not to kick them.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am