Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traits!!!

3 posters

Go down

Traits!!!  Empty Traits!!!

Post by Nai Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 am

I was just checking out the gw2 website and noticed this blog post about upcoming Trait Changes

Some of the things that stood out the most to me in the post were:
New traits, free retraiting EVERYWHERE (out of combat), single trait point refund, different ways to unlock traits, changes in character levels trait tiers unlock at, and overall changes to the point system of the traits itself!!

Anyway I figured I'd share this with you all and give you my minimized version of what the post was about in a few words. If you want to read the blog post yourself you can go to the guilwars2.com website, click the yellow link above, or just click here : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/traits-unleashed-forty-new-traits-and-more/

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm waay excited for the changes. Especially free retraiting and new trait unlocking!

What do you all think about the changes that will (hopefully) take place?
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2014-02-06

Back to top Go down

Traits!!!  Empty Re: Traits!!!

Post by The Beau Brothers Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm

This looks like it will be cool! I just wish all the new traits were not Grand Master!
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Let's see when this is implemented... I don't really like it when they change traits trees and all because that usually mean you need to change gear and completely rebuild your toon.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:15 pm

yeah that's true. Didn't think about that. I'm still looking forward to the changes though Smile
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Just read that this morning on a new Anet page about the introduction of ferocity instead of Crit. dmg.:

"At level 80, it will take 15 points of ferocity to gain 1% bonus critical damage, which means that there will about a 10% decrease in overall damage for a full “berserker” build."

Fuck you now...

Worst part is that 10% decrease does not equal to gaining survivability... It just decreases your damage output which means you actually kill mobs slower which in turn decreases your survivability... Stupid really... They want balance? Just make one type of gear available (the one with + to everything).

Edit: Just finished reading their post and saw this "we’re increasing the overall effectiveness of Celestial gear by improving all stats by 6% of their current values." Don't want to say I called it... But I called it. Buy your celestial gear now if you need.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am

That's going to suck. Sad
Maybe it's a good thing only 3 of my characters are full zerk, but still...
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down