Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Tournament of Legends

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Tournament of Legends Empty [solved]Tournament of Legends

Post by Lisette_Vladiis Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Tournament of Legends

I know not many of you partake in PVP. This is something I would really like to do, and I would prefer to do it with guild mates. Look at the rewards. Those are yummy. Even 8th place has good rewards.

That being said, I am doing 1 of 2 things. Either forming a pvp team or joining one. Only 16 teams will get into this, and I know not what this criteria is based on. But sign up starts on April 4. And the US tourney is May 3-4. So that would give a month to practice and test out the new traits and such.

If you would be seriously interested in this, please message me in game or on here. Its a long shot at getting first place. I am familiar with the players and the teams that will be competing, and they can dish out a healthy dose of butthurt. But I think this would be fun as well as rewarding.

Lisette_Vladiis
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-07

Back to top Go down

[solved]Tournament of Legends Empty Re: [solved]Tournament of Legends

Post by Zero Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm

You know, I think it'll be fun. And May 3/4 fits good into my schedule. I can bring the guardian, Iv been getting pretty nifty on him but if you want we/I can fool around with warrior and ranger that I can bring later on
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisette_Vladiis Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:57 am

Bring whatever you are comfortable with. I am still trying to figure out of this is a Deathmatch style tourney or if they are doing Conquest. The description leads me to believe that its Deathmatch. So I would say bring whatever class you can dish out the most pain with.

Lisette_Vladiis
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down