Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that got a new commander tag:

3 posters

Go down

For those that got a new commander tag: Empty For those that got a new commander tag:

Post by fictitiousacct Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Congrats on getting a commander tag!  Now that you have one, you can tag up for guild missions, pve content or wvw!  Before you do, I'd like to remind you of a few things!

• You are representing AoL, so I'd like you to be a good model for anyone following you
  • Respect is earned, not given.  Do not demand people follow simply because you have a tag, I'm sure you've seen it before where people with tags demand they be followed and often have no one following them.
  • Try to avoid tagging up unnecessarily.  Just use your own judgement for this, but I do know some people who don't know when to turn off their tag and get ignored because of it.
  • Commander tags do not make you any better than a normal player.  You must put the effort into being better rather than it being automatically given.
  • "With great power comes great responsibility."  Yeah I'm gonna pull a spider man on you, it just sums it up too well sometimes.
  • Have fun!  I want you to know that having a commander tag is all part of having fun and improving your own personal experience by having some control on your map.  Know that if you aren't having fun using your tag, it won't be an enjoyable experience for yourself.

Here's a link to some wvw commanding tips
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

For those that got a new commander tag: Empty Re: For those that got a new commander tag:

Post by on-ions Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 am

I spent a while searching for an upvote button and then remembered this isn't reddit.
on-ions
on-ions
Level 4

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 45
Hobbies : Procrastinating.
Registration date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

For those that got a new commander tag: Empty Re: For those that got a new commander tag:

Post by Pseudonym Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 pm

I've done that before!  Gotta do it the old fashioned way...

[meet minimum text for bump]
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Level 26

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down