Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build

2 posters

Go down

High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build Empty High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:16 am

Last time I told Ivory I'd give her a build I had tried a while back... It's interesting and I think is quite different than what people usually run. With this build you won't die very easily while still maintaining a reasonnable damage output. It's not very group oriented though, but as retraiting can now be done on the fly, you can use it when soloing open world (well, I put it together mainly for Orr) and then change around if you go for dungeon. Here goes:

Traits
4 points in Arms
+200 precision, +200 condition damage
Precise Strikes: 33% Chance to cause bleeding on critical hits.
Critical Burst: Burst skills have 10% increased critical chance.
(V)Rending Strikes: 33% chance to cause vulnerability on critical hits
(X)Forceful Greatsword: Gain might on critical hit with a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skill recharge 20% faster.

4 points in Defense
+200 toughness, +200 healing power
Thick Skin: +100 toughness while your health is above the 90% threshold.
Adrenal Health: Regenerate health based on adrenaline level.
(II)Dogged March: Incoming movement-impeding conditions have their durations reduced. Gain regeneration when you are affected by one of these conditions.
(IX)Cleansing Ire: Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.

6 points in Discipline
+300 ferocity, +30% burst recharge
Versatile Rage: Gain 5 strikes of adrenaline on weapon swap
Fast Hands: Weapon-swapping recharges 5 seconds faster
Versatile Power: Gain might on weapon swap.
(VI)Signet Mastery: Signets recharge 20% faster.
(X)Mobile Strikes: Movement skills break immobilize.
(XII)Heightened Focus: Gain 5% critical-hit chance for each stage of adrenaline you have.

Equipment:
Full Berzerker armor with Superior Runes of Lyssa.
Greatsword with Superior Sigil of Force and Superior Sigil of Blood
2nd set depends on your preference. I like sword/horn for mobility + Flurry does quite a bit of damage... Axe/Mace works too...

Utility Skills:
Healing Signet: Passive: Grants regeneration. Active: Heal yourself (3275HP).
"For Great Justice!": Grant Fury (20% crit. chance for 8 seconds) and Might (105 Power + 105 Condition Dmg for 25 seconds) to yourself and allies.
Signet of Fury: Passive effect = 180 Precision.
Signet of Might: Passive effect = 180 Power.
Signet of Rage: Gain Fury (20% crit. chance), Might (175 Power + 175 Condition Dmg), and Swiftness (33% Movement Speed) for 30 seconds.

As you can see, it's using signets heavily to gain some power and precision. If you're in a group, you may want to switch some of them for banners...
Some explanation now... Basically I went for HP regen in this build to be able to sustain my HP pool without anyone or anything in particular. So, as far as regen goes, and when using Mango Pies as food, you'd get HP regen from Healing Sig (362HP/sec), Mango Pie (85HP/sec), Adrenaline Health (351HP every 3 secs with full adren.) which sums up to an average of 564HP/sec. Add to that when Sigil of Blood procs (453HP) and Dogged March (130HP/sec for 3 secs) and you should be set.

For traits, I've used (V)Rending Strikes where I could have used (I)Deep Strikes and gain precision for each signet, but my crit chance is already 80% and goes up to 100% as soon as I use "For Great Justice!" so I didn't really see the use and prefered vulnerability instead.

(VI)Signet Mastery allows your Elite signet to recharge in 47secs. The Superior Runes of Lyssa allows you to change 5 conditions into boons when using an Elite Skill. This ability is on a 45s cooldown, so it goes great with your 47s elite cooldown.
(X)Mobile Strikes is super useful, especially with Greatsword that gives you 2 mobility skills (whirlwind and rush). You could swap it for (IX)Sharpened Axes if you use axe and want a faster CD on axe skills...

(IX)Cleansing Ire is useful when your Elite signet is on cooldown. Using the traits above, the Burst skill will recharge in more or less 7.5 seconds and allow you to remove conditions on yourself.

So there you go. Try it if you want to try something different. It's pretty good in Orr if you want to ball up some mobs, in lower areas maybe not so much though...
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build Empty Re: High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build

Post by coldivory Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:45 am

Very Happy omgs i will try this for pve i thinks tyvm yuri! *bows*

coldivory
Level 10

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-06-23

Back to top Go down

High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build Empty Re: High Regen + Condition Mitigation Warrior Build

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:54 pm

No probs... There also my bleed build HERE. Has not been updated for a while but you'll get the idea.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down