Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to have fun at work

2 posters

Go down

How to have fun at work Empty How to have fun at work

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:09 pm

So today at work I had to test if data on the app would carry across devices, I had made some entries in the journal section about a week earlier so I decided to use those. Here's what I had written:

-THANKS TO THE MIGHTY TOILET YOU CAN NOW POOP IN YOUR BED!

-BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TIRED OF EATING CAKE AND WANTED SOMETHING NEW!!!??? WELL TODAY YOU CAN GET JUST THAT!!! CAKE-PIE, THE GREATEST INVENTION I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! YOU WANT CAKE??? YOU WANT PIE????? NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOOOOOOOOTH!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG CAAAAAKE AND PIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!1

-Today I killed a potato, it kept my belly full but at what cost? What right do I have to steal life from this poor plant that doesn't even have the ability to defend itself? For what are we if not slaves to this twisted dream we call life!!! POR QUE!!!!???? HI BILLY MAYS HERE!!!! ARE YOU TIRED OF PICKING YOUR OWN POTATOES!!!!!!!?????? BUY THE FUCKING MIGHTY SHIT!!!! IT'LL LET YOU SHIT IN YOUR GARDEN!!!!!

-WOOOOOOAH DUDE BILLY MAYS!!! HI BILLY MAYS HERE AND TODAAY I'M GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO COOK POTATOES!!! TAKE YOUR SKILLET AND THROW IT AT ALL THE NONBELIEVERS, NEXT EAT A CALCULATOR TO GAIN ITS KNOWLEDGE, AND FINALLY KILL A PHONE WITH A ROCK FOR TECHNOLOGY IS THE ENEMY OF POTATOES!!!!! HAIL TO THE CATS BABY!!!! BILLY MAYS TALKS LIKE BILLY MAYS TALKS, IT'S LIKE CATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCATSCASACSACACSADASFASFWFWFEAEREWFEFWEFWEFEWFWEF!!!!

I broke down in laughter for a solid minute in front of two of my co-workers. I don't what I was thinking or what I was on, but I wrote that XD
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

How to have fun at work Empty Re: How to have fun at work

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:51 pm

I don't think potatoes qualify as plants...
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down