Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanity's call to arms

Go down

Humanity's call to arms Empty Humanity's call to arms

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 am

So recently at a world boss I saw someone complain there weren't enough pre-battle speeches, so I decided to make on for Modniir Ulgoth.

Here goes nothing:

Humanity. Once we held great power over these lands, the world was our domain. Unfortunately throughout the centuries we have been beaten, battered, and pushed to near extinction. We lost Elona to that Lich Palawa Joko and his undead hordes,we lost Cantha to fear and isolationism, even great Ascalon is practically a distant memory, and Orr the very birthplace of mankind was swallowed up by the waves because of those bastard Charr. We have lost so much and still here we stand, we stared down creatures that would kill a man for uttering their names and still here we stand, and we have forge an alliance that will stand the test of time The Pact. So tell me lads are you going to let the centaurs, these beasts, these perversions of men, take what little we have left? These..things show no remorse, all they want is to kill our people, burn down our homes, and rape our women. We cannot stand idly by while they chip away at us! Well no longer, over the past few weeks we have fought our way to the lair of these filth *spits* and we stand before their "great" leader. We have pushed them back to their homes and pummeled them into the ground, but today we shall claim the head of their warlord: Modniir Ulgoth, to show the world that humanity will not go quietly into the night. We will fight to the bitter end and never surrender, no matter the cost. Now lads show these beasts that we still have some fight left in us, show them we are not of afraid at their feeble and pathetic attempt at an army, show them that to trifle with humanity is to stare death itself in the face. Now lads go forward, gut them limb from limb until their blood decorates the landscape. We will show them no mercy, go forth and be the hammer of humanity's reckoning. We shall kill every last one of them no matter how long it takes us, EVERY LAST ONE WILL DIE! CHARGE!

Note: This was a spur of moment thing that was actually really fun to come up with, I tried to imitate a Captain that had lost his family to the centaurs so that's why the speech is so hateful towards them. It's because the Captain giving this speech sees them as perversions of men. Glory to Arstotzka!
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down