Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The odd problem im having staying in game.

2 posters

Go down

The odd problem im having staying in game. Empty The odd problem im having staying in game.

Post by seamonster Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 am

I am going to try to explain the kind of problem I am having staying in game.
I  log in to game sometimes on character screen when I click on play game and client closes.  Once I come back to game I can get logged in on a character I can play normally until I try to view the map and game and client closes out.  If I go to a instance  game and client closes out.  I get random freezes,  sometimes have to close out game.   After about a minute of game play my cursor disappears  completely.   This has been going on since wintersday update.
So that is why I am not talking much in guild chat because I don't see much of it.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

The odd problem im having staying in game. Empty Re: The odd problem im having staying in game.

Post by The Beau Brothers Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:24 am

Now that you mention the Guild Chat thing.  I lose guild chat and private messages a lot too.  I've always thought it was my internet issues, but I remember you saying that your internet is very strong.

I wish I could help you.  I have not heard any solutions.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

The odd problem im having staying in game. Empty Re: The odd problem im having staying in game.

Post by seamonster Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 am

I think I have found the problem. It seems that a overclocking program from evga was the problem.
Its name is precision-x. I was running it and I have a NVidia gtx-660 card. I deleted the program and tried to get the same things to happen and they did not. So I presume that it was the cause, at least the latest version of the program.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by seamonster Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 am

Beau, I could always see gc while in game it was all the discounts that I was getting being the cause of missing parts of the conversations while I reclogged into the game.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down