Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not forever

4 posters

Go down

Not forever Empty Not forever

Post by spectrik Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

So hiya... Ummm, I don't really know how to say temporary goodbyes and I wish I could say some magic word and not have to leave and what with the expansion coming up so soon. I just don't know.

My playtime been going down by a lot, and I've missed a lot of missions but I've just been struggling to find anything fun to do anymore. It feels a lot like when you watch your favorite tv series and they're promising a new season soon and you really want that new season, and you're ready for the new season but you drain the life out of the old episodes.

I remember when Dale got me to join this guild. Its hard to think had it not been because of him I probably would've quit the game 3 weeks in. You guys were all cool with a noob like me at the time. And you helped me all the way, through cragstone, firebringer, wings of dwayna, half of a com tag. I don't even remember how much money I've had to borrow from you guys Very Happy .

But its not my time yet. I've been playing alot of other games as well but when I get done with them I'l be sure to be back. I'm out of the bag but I'm still frying, if you guys don't mind crispy I love you

One day I'l be back, until that day comes though. Bye guise ilyasm. -Spec, not Bacon

spectrik
Level 3

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 38
City : Somewhere in NA
Registration date : 2014-08-03

Back to top Go down

Not forever Empty Re: Not forever

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:14 pm

I know how you feel Smile Have fun and be back soon.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawnaw Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:26 pm

We will be waiting for your return!

Grawnaw
Level 15

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 158
City : Melbourne
Hobbies : Gaming, Drawing, Handyman stuff,
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Since the anticipation of HoT has not held your attention, hopefully the reality will.  I've really enjoyed playing Revenant this weekend.  The guild and community building is really what has kept me playing mostly.

Have fun with whatever you are playing.  I hope you find your way back to us soon.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content