Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a signature - Admin sticky time?

2 posters

Go down

How to make a signature - Admin sticky time? Empty How to make a signature - Admin sticky time?

Post by Gruntuz Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:44 am

So, being long of tooth and gray of hair (what there is of it), I am wise enough to ask for help on how to make a "cool" signature AND suggest we have someone far smarter than I make it a sticky for everyone who joins us.

I just want to add the silly "grunt' icon from Warcraft II (I think) and my favorite emote...

Thanks in advance.

/grunt
Gruntuz
Gruntuz
Level 2

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

How to make a signature - Admin sticky time? Empty Re: How to make a signature - Admin sticky time?

Post by Midway Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 am

get me some more information. and i'll see what i can do. Color scheme, link to Grunt Icon, and what is your favorite emote. and any other information. oh yeah. and what name do you want to use.
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

How to make a signature - Admin sticky time? Empty Re: How to make a signature - Admin sticky time?

Post by Gruntuz Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:23 am

Forgive me for terminology - when you open a forum there is a folder "Global Announcement" that is always on top and never goes away.

a) Can we post simple instructions for idiots like me
b) Put them in a "Global Announcement"

Context/example: I played with the colors but could not get the "/grunt" to quite look right on the black background
Gruntuz
Gruntuz
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Midway Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Sorry Gruntuz, this one got a way from me. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you're trying to do? Did you make your own signature and trying to post it? Or did you want one made?
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down