Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only (Thank god!!!!)

+3
Astrum
Zero
Dragnix Pheodron
7 posters

Go down

The one and only (Thank god!!!!) Empty The one and only (Thank god!!!!)

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 am

I figured that with all the new members, some old members returning and the many people I have not had the fortune to meet yet, I wanted to introduce myself; I am Kara, I am 27 living in Melbourne, Australia with my fiance Aaron (28)

I have had the pleasure of being in Army of Lightness for about a year now with a few months away in between, the first time I joined this guild I was asked to join in for Fire Ele and then a couple dungeons, I wont lie.. I nearly cried from embarrassment.. I literally ran around trying to work out what everyone was doing, dying repeatedly and not knowing about the difference of damaged and broken armor..

Even with my absolute suckiness (YES IT IS A WORD!!) they kept at it, kept dragging me along with them as they taught me everything they possibly could.. yes.. ok.. I admit.. it may have taken them a few runs through before I got the general gist of what I needed to do...

I started this game playing my ranger and not knowing what it meant to put it on passive 'Avoid Combat' and that a 'build' was actually kinda important!!!
I used my longbow in close range and kept using the #4 skill regardless of whether people were trying to melee the mob.. and... I used a bear... "OMG A BEAR BOW"ER"... "where?!?!?"

I didn't know how to jump up the leaves at the start of Morgan's Spiral JP let alone attempting something like "not so secret" which... I actually tried.. and failed.. many.. MANY times over!

I have worked closely with AoL's members developing my skills and knowledge and I can say now that I feel I am fairly competent in most aspects of the game except PvP and WvW where I have NO idea what I am doing and I am always looking for people who know better to teach me :-P

I am amazingly lucky to have been chosen to represent AoL as Lord, and I can honestly say I absolutely love the family I am part of.. I have made some incredible friends that I will keep with me for a very long time to come!!

A little about me personally:
I live in Melbourne with Aaron and my darling fur baby Gracie who I am sure you will hear speaking in the background when I am on TS.
I have been working very hard planning our wedding which is coming up in a few months (OH SHIT!!!) and doing what I can when I can.
I am a very loud, very outspoken and WAY to open and honest.. I say things without thinking sometimes.. I leave my mic on and forget while I have conversations with people (namely Aaron)
I tend to always bring smutty humor into any conversation, I can't help it!!!!
Mostly I want to say that I like to think that I am kind, warm, friendly and sociable.. I will always stop to talk to anyone and help them out where I can.. Please take a little time to say hi if we haven't spoken, I aim to get to know everyone in this guild :-D

I have a bit of anxiety and a few other issues and sometimes I may hide a bit, I don't cope well if I am given anything, I will literally start crying and try to work out ways to prevent it or give something back LOL

I love AoL.. don't doubt that guys, I live my life yes... but Guild Wars has become a very large part of it as well, and with that.. you're all a part of my life.
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

The one and only (Thank god!!!!) Empty Re: The one and only (Thank god!!!!)

Post by Zero Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:09 am

nice to meet you kara Very Happy
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrum Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:13 am

SUPER LATE WELCOME KARA!! XD Glad to have you though! <3

Astrum
Level 4

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sungila Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:32 pm

<3! Smile

Sungila
Level 9

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 95
City : Orlando
Registration date : 2015-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie.7698 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:02 pm

It's nice to meet you. You are always so cheery Smile

Jessie.7698
Level 1
Level 1

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawnaw Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:06 pm

<3

Grawnaw
Level 15

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 158
City : Melbourne
Hobbies : Gaming, Drawing, Handyman stuff,
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gruntuz Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:49 am

Heh, when I say "she lives on TS" I am not sure if I should add "with one foot in The Gutter channel"
Gruntuz
Gruntuz
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum