Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finnguala wants to practice Photoshop!

Go down

Finnguala wants to practice Photoshop! Empty Finnguala wants to practice Photoshop!

Post by Finnguala Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 pm

I've always loved to play around in Photoshop. I love the idea that Midway has had, to offer photoshop art to everyone in the guild.
I also want to try my hand at Photoshop again as it's been a while since I've used it last.

So... I need ideas to get back into Photoshop. If you have a Photoshop request, similar to what Midway is offering (I'd probably post a request in his thread as well, I don't want to steal his work!), then please post it below. Just say what you would like. A new forum avatar, signature, desktop background, Skype/Steam profile picture. Just let me know what you'd like inside of it.

Alternatively, if you have an interesting idea that you don't necessarily want for yourself... please just give me ideas for desktop backgrounds, etc. so I can practice using Photoshop once again.

Thank you! I'll do my best in serving Smile

My sig., and the alternate version of my sig. (below) were created with Photoshop, to give you a small showcase of what old Finn has produced.
Spoiler:
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down