Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE EPIC OF MIGHTY

+6
Blank De Ratche
Haru
AeroJo
Gorwad
Litle
Mighty
10 posters

Go down

THE EPIC OF MIGHTY Empty THE EPIC OF MIGHTY

Post by Mighty Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:55 pm

THE JOURNEY BEGINS
The Silent Monk

And alas there was monk by the name of Cong. New was he to this world of Guild Wars, loathing every second of its lengthy load screens, complex building templates, and strange weird people that he’d would soon call friends and noobs alike. He crawled out of the confines of Pre-Searing, slithering out into Ascalon but a premature mind in the Guild Wars world. With no helping hand, no encouraging words, no convincing smiles he began a journey into this virtual world. Cong wandered around Ascalon for days, not realizing that there was such thing as a “mission”. With a healing spell there, a whisper here and there Cong managed to make it through the Shiverpeaks and parts of Kyrta. Cong, driven by mindless ambition, went from outpost to outpost wishing to find some purpose…something that would make this game special however his cries (but mostly mumbles, mutters, grumbles, and signs) fell on deaf ears. Guilds had no meaning to the monk, though as interesting as they seemt to be…none he gave even the slightest bit of attention. During his adventure of course its not to say, he didn’t have fun, or more or less found humor in his noobishness…

>You can’t tame hydras
>Asking a run to Cantha doesn’t work if you don’t have factions
>Apparently a sword-wielding monk doesn’t go to well over with the Charr
>Wandering around Old Ascalon for close to a week without knowing where to go next isn’t fun

Through the many trails of Tyria, Cong met many people…however no one willing to help or even just talk,
Cong would mock the people of this world saying there was nothing to them.
And so It came to past, with an empty friend list and armor from Old Ascalon
(yes, I didn’t find out about armorers until like the Crystal Desert)
Yet slowly and surely, Cong reached the dunes of the Crystal Desert.
And that’s when things got a little more interesting…

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

THE EPIC OF MIGHTY Empty Re: THE EPIC OF MIGHTY

Post by Litle Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:26 pm

heh I didn't find out until I made it 2 droknars forge twice xP.. didn't even know about the max armor in Cantha before I had droks armor for my faction monk from droks.. xP
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female
Guild : nubz
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:40 pm

oy i remember trying to tame a charr....
and yes wandering ascalon was fun.........for the whole 2 weeks until I FOUND THE NORTHERN WALL!!!
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 pm

League of the Righteous
The Slaying of Fera the Dragon Lady

And so it came that the lonely monk ventured into the dunes of the Crystal Desert. The wind stabbed at the monk, eager to pester and blind the monk. It was at this time that Cong, looked back on his past journey and saw no purpose…yet he pressed into the dunes driven by morbid curiosity. His thirst lead him to the Thirsty River (true story)…he entered then quest as he would any other. Yet something was different, something was new…the team he was on wasn’t the silent morons he became so accustomed to be they were lively and chatty. They played around with each other, called each other by their forbidden name and even cared for each other’s well being. This lured the cautious monk out of his shell. The first words ever uttered to him in kindness came from complete strangers, the strongest of them all Roloston Zephyrr held out his hand to the monk. It was then that Cong became part of The League of the Righteous (LoTR). The ways of this guild intrigued the monk, they would speak on and on about things that didn’t have the thing to do with the game…these people actually had lives! Go figure…

Cong met Serena…probably the wiliest of the bunch she approached Cong with an invigorating friendship, the two grew very close. Cong went on the meet many of the other guilds wonderful members Pony and Vamp. All was well…yet there was a trouble in this paradise. As Cong became more and more confident with talking with these people, the more they drew away from him. Cong’s remarks and attitude were something new to this guild something they wouldn’t willingly accept. One day Cong made a sly remark to Serena, and out of the shadows CAME A HORRILBE WRETCHED BEAST.

"YOUNG MAN", She bellowed, her breath heavy with the smell of evil and corruption, "YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERANTED IN THIS GUILD HALL", she hissed and growled… her maul gapping and her teeth crowning through her tormented gums.

She spoke with an accent that would dismantle ones grasp on the English language and could easily confuse what one could normally accept as a feminine voice…she was manly. Cong frightened by these words ran to Roloston for help, but he offered no sanctuary but merely sided with Fera (the horrible beast I mentioned earlier). This put the guild on edge there were too sides The Elders and the Rebels. Cong led the rebels in opposition the Elders belief. The Elders wanted order and peace, yet Cong desired the platonic relationship that the guild demonstrated to him at Thirsty River to be commonplace and not merely hogged by the Officers…I mean Elders. Serena agreed with me, and she brought her opinions to Roloston. Yet before she could even open her mouth Fera let out an amazing breath of flame that swallowed Serena whole and all but amazed her soul…she cocked blocked Serena from talking to Roloston. Times with Serena were tough though, her husband cheated on her and this caused a lot of friction with them (in the other world i.e. RL). Her husband would say that she was planning on leaving him and he didn’t trust at all with GW and desired to play the game just to monitor her. During this time, Cong tried to comfort her but Roloston and Fera insisted not to. Our story climaxed at the day Cong tried to give Serena’s husband a good will token…

"YOU INCOMPITANT CHILD THIS GUILD IS FOR THE LIKES OF YOU", Fera roared with such enormous force that it silenced event the citizens of Lions Arch (the ones using local chat).
"No Fera, I’ m afraid you are wrong", with that Cong withdrew his sword. Fera snarled and flew up with her powerful wings. Her mane was whipping like wild fire as she soared through the skies, her scales but deep valleys deprived of water whistled with the hastening embrace of the winds as they glided over her reptilian hide. The two engaged in battle, Fera slashing at him with her contorted claws, Cong narrowly dodging each attempt on his life. Cong saw and opening and slide between the beast’s legs (not in the Bane and Kiera way) and sunk his blade deep into her heels, Fera lashed in pain. Cong tried to back away from the flailing beast when Fera doubled back sweeped his feet from beneath him. She made a fervently attempt to coat her teeth in the monk’s blood but Cong remained fleet of foot dodging these lunges.
"Fera as long as you’re here you’ll only drag the guild down", Cong protested.
"SILLY BOY", Fera boomed, "I’ll put an end to you yet", she added with a growl to harmonize each word she said. She tried to lunge again but she found that her foot was to badly hurt to make any attempt on Cong’s person.
"Fera…lets stop this senselessness, we need to work together", Cong pleaded drawing closer to the injured Fera. Fera was still as Cong drew closer…
"PERHAPS you are right young monk", Said Fera breathing heavily. Her foot gave under her massive weight as she plummeted to the ground. Cong drew closer and closer, and closer still but only mere steps from the beast. Fera’s teeth began to lace themselves into a crooked smile; the savagery in her person was only but rekindled with each of Cong’s steps toward her. The monk…didn’t have time to react, it the blink of an eye Fera reared up and let loose a terrible breathe of flame. The monk was engulfed in flames, regrets and grudges we’re incinerated in mere moments. The monk ran ashamed from the guild, seeking refuge in the lands of Cantha. The monk’s departure tore a rift in the guild which exposed the twisted bowls of LoTR…many members of the guild went in search of Cong. Its amazing how something you can put so much work into can be destroyed in sheer seconds, yet as you watch you feel trapped in eternity. And yet the story of the monk continues...

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroJo Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 pm

I too had faced these dasterdly dangers too, but only mighty can pull them together and make them into a story. lol!
AeroJo
AeroJo
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 210
City : Iowa City, Iowa
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:34 pm

The Defenders of the Deep
The Ruins of the Great

The broken soul ran far, far into Cantha…vowing not to plead allegiance to another guild. He was battered and bruised from his ordeal he cloaked his face from the world with a mask. No longer did he meddle with heal spell, or protection prayers for they were of no use to him…he turned to the occult seeking companionship with the citizens of the Rift. He no longer knelt before Dwyana but instead drew his stygian powers from a more fair and just god. The tormented soul laid siege to the land in the form of mission runs and quest fulfilling…not as diabolical as he would have hope but he had to start somewhere. One day he came across the tethered ruins of a once prestigious guild, The Defenders of the Deep.

What a joke, he thought to himself, yet something about this guild moved him. On the edge of collapsing, it still crawled on…desiring the vigor that so once adorn its halls in months past. The man decided to help this tethered guild; the thought of building anew floored him. The leader of this guild wars an exotic dancer (true story) named Golden Moon (that’s her in-game if you want to know her work name don’t ask me). She had a way of disappearing when her guild needed her the most she was all but inactive. The last few people that tried to press the guild forward was man named X and a warrior named Nerth. Times were slow in this guild…but the man in the mask believed he could make the difference in this guilds future. However he came to find out that his endeavors were hapless…and no fruit grew from his contributions. The man in the mask was dishearten, then came a familiar voice.

Cong wants the precious, sneered a low-pitched voice. Out of the black came a small hobbling creature, he had small features and an impish glow. This was Gates, the small little prick I…I mean the man met back in LoTR. The man in the mask would have rather stiff armed Gates out of the guild however for the purposes of being nice, and creating a future story arch he allowed the little hobbit to follow him along. Gates kept the man company in the shattered guild, but it was to no avail the two fled the remains undercover of night….

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:27 pm

XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm

The Ray of Lightness
Welcome Mighty

The man in the mask continued his quest through this world with fading resolve. The guilds that he had so treasured fell apart or were torn apart. He didn’t want anything to do with them. So he and is “buddy” Gates went on about their way doing missions helping each other (was completely one sided). The man in the mask found himself at Lions Arch trying to sell one of his spoils from his journey. It was this then that he’d soon realize that the amount of time it’d take to make a sell in the town was about the same as it would take to mix oil and water with a match (when lit). Even though that last comparison didn’t make sense we’ll continue…. then a tall man clad in armor approached him. His sharp blue eyes pierced through the man’s mask, he went on the request that the man should join the guild.

From beneath the mask, the man smiled…here we go again he thought. He knew he didn’t want any more of any guild. Having been through so many guilds, what did this guild have to offer him that the other didn’t try already? The man in the mask scoffed even laughed at the idea, yet he pawed the idea of joining around in his head like a kitten. Though his resent of guilds had only grown over the course of being in this world, he considered the soldier’s words carefully…

…And moments later the man stepped into the halls of the Army of Lightness for the first time. This guild reminded him of LoTR, and all the things that wished to accomplished there somehow made their way back to the man in the mask. However, there was something different in the air…unlike the LoTR the halls of this army’s headquarters were paved in promise, and didn’t have a leader with a mergoryle crawling up his ass. The man in the mask had a new aspiration…a vendetta to avenge the shortcomings of LoTR, to bring something new to this guild, to show something that no previous member of any guild had ever shown. The man was instilled with a lively step and a charismatic voice that would not be soon forgotten. He would break out of his cocoon and fly into the graceful springtime gales that so blissful carry an everlasting fortitude of love and joy that is the implication of life itself…to give off an effervescence that exuded the very essence of friendship, and to endow the Aoliens with copious amounts of fun and merriment…all it took was…

“Welcome Mighty to the Guild”

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:53 pm

The Ray of Lightness
The First Coming of the Second Coming of Akroma

And times where good…Mighty had began working and contributing to the guild, desperately wishing to become one of the elite among them. Though it is funny to say, it’s this selfish endeavor that drove him to try to become an officer. He would mingle with the members of AoL in a usual fashion, in such a way that soon captured the eye of many. Ones first impression of Mighty would have been that of a crude sarcastic child but farther investigation into his character revealed much more then that. Mighty would fill up rooms with chats and playful innocence needless to say this was one of the causes of the activity boom that would soon lead to the AoL we see nowadays. The leader of the guild, Vogo, was very impressed with what Mighty had to offer and was eager to promote him. Vogo approached Mighty only several days after his induction with a proposal to make him officer…Mighty declined…
“I’m too new”, He said, “I only want to be promoted when I truly feel like I deserved it.”
Vogo was taken back over the response but didn’t press the issue on him. Little did they both no it was this declination that would set the stage for a disaster in the months to come. Alas, Mighty declined the position…stupid huh? Yes that’s what he thought only moments after talking to the leader.
I just have to do better, he thought, I need to make sure that I’m the “people’s officer” yet a few weeks and one less car accident later (dark humor eh?) Mighty was still not promoted. This made Mighty become more rash in his attempt to achieve officer hood, he developed many ideas and ideals that he wished the guild to take on. To his eyes, the once perfect guild was flawed in many, many ways he wished to correct these problems. However, his ideas and concepts of the perfect guild made him an extremely rebellious person in the guild at the time. At this time of growth Mighty believed that the existing officers should become more involved in the guild, yet it seemed like the mentality was that it wasn’t there job. Mighty grew angry…

Long had Mighty heard tales of one by the name of Akroma. The members and officers swooned over his name like girls at a Jonas Bros. Concert. Akroma had been gone months prier to Mighty’s induction into the guild, so the way he saw it was that this dude wasn’t coming back…. WRONG…one day everyone gathered in the guildhall…Mighty raced to hall to see what the fuss was all about, what he would baffled him…
Everyone had their eyes on the sky. What are they looking at, Mighty wondered to himself.
Mighty turned to Ang, “What is everyone looking for?”
Ang smiled, “Supposedly Akroma is coming back today!”
Mighty paused looking at crowd growing, “What…”.
Nemac was jumping up and down at the moment when he saw Mighty. “What is wrong, jealous”, he said teasing him. Mighty laughed and smiled (but his inside face was }=( )
“HE’S COMING”, yelled someone from the crowd. Everyone scanned the sky looking for their hero and THERE HE WAS…

The clouds parted and a ray of light sent by God himself. Special effects, thought Mighty. Out from the parting emerged an amazing steed with a cloaked rider at its sattle. Steed? Hah that’s a donkey and he looks like he’s going to pillage a town of defenseless children, thought Mighty. The glorious of the rider and his steed burnt through the crowd. Are these people really buying into this, thought Mighty. He rode closer, and closer to the crowd with his wondrous hair blowing in the winded. Its just weave, thought Mighty. Rainbows spewed out his ass and glitter filled the air upon his touch down. Yea…ok so he’s a drag queen, thought Mighty. He touched down in the middle of the crowd; the spectators could hardly believe their eyes. You would have thought Jesus was just born, thought Mighty. One spectator fainted overwhelmed by being in the presence of the one Akroma. I could be reading a book right now, thought Mighty. People let out shouts! Oh god, thought Mighty.
“Oh my god my savior!”
“I love you so much!”
“I want your autograph!”
“I’ll suck your…”
“Cock your head back, I want a picture!”
Needless to say the crowd was thrilled to see Akroma how you might be surprised to find out that Mighty felt just the opposite. His hair, his steed, the prestige he commanded though having been gone for months, none of these set well with Mighty. He probably could kick a baby and people would cheer Field Goal, thought Mighty. Though the arrival of Akroma was thought to be the being of a new, it was exactly the opposite for Mighty…it was the beginning of the end!

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Exile
The Fall of Mighty

Mighty and Akroma…did not hit it off so to speak. The moment Akroma arrived Vogo had an officer seat for him, this outraged Mighty…I’ve been working for so long for a chance at officer and this guy waltz in like the Sugar Fairy and takes my spot, thought Mighty. Akroma was a hard working person he did everything for everyone else but nothing for himself, Mighty was disgusted by this…These people do have reason to cheer but this guy is just showing off, thought Mighty. Every turn and every curve Mighty made it a point to oppose Akroma to show him up or correct him; however, gradually this attitude became more and more prevalent. While Mighty thought of Akroma as a show off prick and Akroma thought of Mighty as a rude child, time went on. Surprisingly in the midst of all this turmoil, Mighty did get promoted to officer. All of the weeks of striving to become an officer what do I do now, thought Mighty. All of the ideas that Mighty had about the guild carried over to his officer position. He was very dynamic in how he wished to approach things but he was often on the other end of the spectrum when compared to the other officers. He argued his ideas and thoughts with such animosity that he wore a muzzle to most officer meetings. Tension began to build up more and more between Mighty and the other officers…until one day Mighty decided to attack Vogo on how he ran the guild…
“Vogo, I don’t believe you run the guild as needed, we need a leader that will be more involved with its members”, Mighty called out to Vogo.
“But Mighty everything I do everyday is for the guild whether you see it or not”, said Vogo arguing his point. The agreement went from bad to worse…nobody knew who through the first blow but the fight began.

Its amazing how something you can put so much work into can be destroyed in sheer seconds…

The first rounds, neither party suffered much damage…Vogo remained on the defensive while Mighty was on the offensive. Mighty sought to draw out the battle, so that his point was clear as day so as to prove he was right. Channeling energies from the dead, Mighty sent a bolt of lightning hurling toward the guild leader. The leader, taken back from the blow, tried to stand up yet the earth started to fasten itself to legs and arms. The arms of the departed anxiously pulled him down hoping to pull him to their icy domain. Vogo tried to tug and pull himself away from the ground, the earth began to give way as Vogo rolled out of the way and regrouped himself. However the ritualist did not let up, this was where it was going to win. Vogo withdrew his sword and went on the offensive. The teeth of the blade were given a taste of the mage’s blood. Mighty was shocked, he had not expected Vogo to retaliate (not that he thought he was gonna take it like a little girl either but still). The battle became more and more gruesome; each threw caution to the wind and went after their brother’s throats.
“Mighty, like I said I do the things I do…because its in the best interest for the guild”, Vogo said.
“You’re doing all this for what? If your just here for some one else your going to forget why you came here in the first place”, Mighty retorted.

Though the guild leaders mind remained in quarrel, his blade had made its mind up. He hoisted it above his head, the blade eagerly seeking its bodily sheath
Mighty frowned, he looked at everything around him…him and then whispered one more thing,

“Its just a game”

The blade came hurling down…

Mighty was banished…

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm

The Return And The New Alliance
The Dark Crusade

The guild suffered a huge loss when Mighty left…the guild became silent….activity still continued but it wasn’t the same without a lively voice calling out over guild chat. Messages flew back and forward

Where is Mighty?
Where is Mighty?
Where is Mighty?

As with LoTR some people left, others moved on…whether or not it was because of his departed I do not know. There was a note of sorrow among the officers that had known the ritualist the best…a month passed and Mighty was all but just a memory, a soul lost to the Mists...

The officers ravaged in hunger of the news, Mighty was coming back? Times had changed a great deal in AoL but the spirit of friendship and the warmth of a helping hand was always near, this the ritualist had not forgotten. Yet, Mighty had a new out look…. a month had changed him he still had as his ideas and all his ideas, same attitude, same aspirations yet something was different. He had out grown his mask and had dawn a new set of armor. Spells didn’t interest him any longer he rather help his fellow man with the same forces that had brought him so much attention his charisma and his blackness…or half blackness. He had a spear in hand and a glossy shield clasped in the other, his boots were sooooooooooo brilliant that they would burn your eye brows off from looking at them…. hence why Ralph has no more eyebrows. Mighty was better then Mighty he was SUPER MIGHTYtm. The guild was happy to have him among them again. Mighty and Vogo were once again on good terms, both agreed that they had let the more get the best of them, though Mighty doesn’t let the moment get the best of him he gets the best of the moment….but that’s another story. All started to return to normal, Mighty had to get to know a lot more people because the alliance and the guild had changed a lot! It was no problem soon people like Judge and Aero were called friend, and after Mighty sweet-talked Mint over to AoL he was a friend too. Yet there was a disturbance in the force…so to speak…there was a man by the name of Azmuth. If you thought there was no possible way to dislike Mighty…Azmuth was the nightquil dose of reality for you. They were popular opposites Mighty lively, optimistic, charismatic, and unrealistic…Azmuth quiet, sarcastic, rude, realistic, and pessimistic. Mighty had left his thoughts about Azmuth alone and tried to get along with him…little did he know that he’d play a role in the most epic battle AoL had ever seen! Akroma, the savior of saviors, had taken a liking to Mighty and both of them surprisingly became very best friends…. butt buddies even. One day while the two of them was questing Vogo had called a meeting. It turns out that all the officers where brought to a meeting where they learned that Vogo was getting ready to leave. A WORLD WITHOUT VOGO?! HOW could I survive, Mighty thought. Vogo reassured him that it for the best.
“Vogo you cant leave”, Mighty pleaded,” you have been the leader for so long.”
“And that’s the point, I think I’ve brought the guild as far as it can go”, Vogo said with a sigh, “Its time for somebody else to take up the reins. Which is why I choose Akroma to succeed me.”
All jaws dropped, except Akroma’s, Mighty was infuriated he demanded that Vogo stay or some other alternative. It turned out that the problem was that the officers weren’t helping Vogo enough, and that’s what began the domino effect (discussed later). Mighty thought of ways to fix this, but Azmuth pointed it out and said that it was selfish of Mighty to want to keep Vogo here when he didn’t want to be here. And he may have been right…but he was bucking on Mighty so Mighty got his black on….that’s where we blur out. The fate was sealed Akroma was to become the new guild leader of AoL. Mighty was convinced that things wouldn’t be the same without Vogo, but like everyone told him it was going to be the same…. and it was. Akroma turned out to be a creative and innovative guild leader showing more drive then ever before. He patched on some of our closest allies HoTT, TFK early in his career. Admirable, but that’s when he came up with an idea to extend the brilliance of AoL…to make sister guilds. The idea was good in theory and would be better in practice…but it would turn out this would be the worse decision ever made. The first sister, and the only one (of importance), was to be Army of Darkness…our opposite our twin to be made of our blood! The guild leader for this guild was to be…….Azmuth (I kid you not I went to my friends house the not this was decided, and I was ready to come back and volunteer to be the guild leader). The day came when AoL had to siphon a lot of its active members to fuel its sister counterpart. The once mighty AoL, a locomotive of activity came to a screeching halt…lumbering and limping it continued the guild began to die. AoD flourished, activity boomed and Azmuth gladly talked about how awesome his guild was, and no lie it was quite good. Then came the turning point…
“Akroma, what is happening to AoL”, Azmuth asked.
“We’re hurting buddy…and its taking a lot out of me to keep it going”
“Well shouldn’t your officers be helping you with that”, Azmuth spat. Akroma admitted that he would appreciate the extra help. Azmuth took it upon himself to deliver the message the officers of AoL. Anna, Mighty and Judge were the most active officers at the time so they receive the most of Azmuths fiery and rage.
“Why aren’t you helping Akroma”, He would boom.
Yet Mighty would be the one to stand into opposition to Azmuth. He didn’t think that the officers of AoL should be babied, so he would jump at the chance to tell Azmuth off. This continued for a while and created a since of unrest. At this point Akroma was beginning to reach his “intangible” state, a point where he was truly becoming illusive…almost like seeing a white person at Denny’s…it never happens. There were many things going on in the alliance…Mighty really couldn’t define where he stood, he was originally against the sister guild idea, then was for it, but he knew there was going to be a breaking point. This came with the edition of a new guild called FeAR. They were the elitest of the elite…and Azmuth fell to his knees in their presence…eager for their….come…on now you would believe me if I told you. Dante the lord of all things dark and of bad connotation would speak to Azmuth…lets his Jen Simmons-like tongue slither into his ear nesting treacherous lies against Akroma. The sides became more and more obscure it would have to be Akroma and his officers verse Azmuth and Dante…and company. The battle was set…

The squad faced off, Akroma at the .lead of one side and Azmuth and Dante holding back their side.
“You are foolish Akroma, you are weak…your too kind,” Dante hissed, Azmuth agreed.
“I don’t prefer to watch over my officers like dogs, these are people, these are my friends”, said Akroma to his defense. The line raced off after each other, the members of AoL and AoD engaged in a treacherous battle that rocked the whole alliance. Brother attacking brother, friend attacking friend…grunt pleaded their allegiance to the unjust. Yet the officers of AoL tried to shine through. Mighty fueled his battalion with words of optimism pushing them farther and farther into battle.
“Mighty”, cried a grunt in the heat of battle, “word is that a mage is attacking Anna’s unit and Azmuth is advancing to Diggy’s location”.
“I’ll go help Anna, you push up and help fortify Diggy’s rankings”, Mighty called out, “make haste!”
Diggy can hold his own, Mighty though. I just hope Anna can hold out…

Azmuth had began a siege on what was left of Diggy’s men, though the numbers were bleak Diggy took the fight straight to Azmuth. The clash of the scythe to Azmuth chain mail could be heard all throughout the battlefield. Azmuth was fighting a losing battle against Diggy, the warrior scanned the field at a possible way to escape the Dervish’s wrath. He seized an army man by the name of (I forgot it was somebody important).
“Do you value his life young dervish”, Azmuth said with a smile. Diggy let out a swear, and put down his weapon while calling Azmuth a coward.
“Good…yes”, Azmuth said as Diggy put down his weapon, “now…no need for this”, With that he ran the full length of his blade through the mans neck, kind of like some corporal violin…except twice as sick. Diggy could barley get his weapon back before Azmuth continued the onslaught.

Mighty had succeed in helping Anna with stand the brunt of the AoD attack, the two and the remainder of their battalion had to flee from a squad of nukers. The two now over looked Akroma and Dante…battling it out, each embodying morals question is which would win.

“Your too weak to control an alliance”, said Dante chucking a fireball at Akroma. Akroma quickly sidestepped and began an whirling assault on the mage. But it was to no avail the mages skin was as hard as stone.
“Stop hiding Dante”, Akroma called out.
“Whose hiding”, Dante smiled as he stomped the ground. A fissure quickly grew toward Akroma, incasing his feet in stone, he could not move. Dante walked up to Akroma, still smiling, and punched him with his stony hands.
“You need to control your officers, you cant just prance around here expecting things to just get done, “ Dante barked, “you need to rule with an iron fist. That’s what makes an guild strong, your image of love and friendship will only get you but so far. You need to play dirty to get anything you want”, Dante continued to pound Akroma’s face with his obsidian fists.
Yet Akroma remained steadfast, “Like this”, Akroma pulled his hood over his head cloaking his face from the world. An ominous wind blew over the battle field, everyone stopped to look for the cause, their eyes stuck to Akroma. The clouds smirled and soon the grass slowly died as Akroma continued praying. Dante, baffled, began to back away from the dervish. Slowly out of the darkness of Akroma’s hood came a bony maul, elongated and beastly. Akroma’s bones began to clatter and crack, his spine contorted and bent. He became to grow taller and a hunch formed in his back his limbs where drawn out. His feet grew digitigrade fashion. His breathing became long and heavy…the battlefield froze over, all warriors remained stuck in time, arrows came to a halt mid-flight, everyone remained petrafied in a frozen prsion, except Akroma and Dante.
“What have you done,” Dante cried out, “what have you became?”
Akroma let out a deep weezy laugh, “I’m playing by your rules now, Dante…all is fair in the eyes of….Grenth.”
Akroma slashed at Dante, Dante yelped in pain, his stone hands slowly regained color and became fleshy.
“You say I’m weak”, Akroma said while hacking at Dante, “You say I can’t lead this alliance. Well, I’ll let you know something,” Akroma paused, hoisting the tethered Dante close, “You have such faith that your methods work better…”
Akroma waited for a response, before shaking the Mage around
“Lets Test your Faith”, with that Akroma gathered a small amout of energy on his index finger and plunged it into Dante’s chest. The mage yelled with agony and faded from the world was we know it, a shockwave flew over the field and all traces of AoD and FeAR vanquished in a single moment. Akroma, still in beastial form, transformed back into his humanly vessal…and with that time continued from where it left of.

To Mighty it all happened in a blink of an eye, he looked around and saw that there was no more AoD or FeAR, that they had one the battle. Mighty trottled up to Akroma to greet him and congrat him on the battle he had fought but Akroma brushed pass him without muttering a word. Mighty, frowned, what happned, he thought.

“I think this as effected Akroma more then he cares to let us know dear”, said Anna guiding Mighty back to the rest of the guild.

It has effect all of us more then we care to know…

Last edited by Mighty on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : apparent bvop wasnt invited by akroma...)

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 pm

oy mighty BVOP was brought in by Vogo, love how arguments turn into epic battles Very Happy
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Revelations
The Step of Radiance

Mighty has fought many battles, most of which weren’t physical and as we all know those are the ones that have the greatest tolls. Mighty had conquered the Dragon Lady Fera soothed the wounds of the Defenders of the Deep, provided a charismatic presence in the Alliance of the Army of Lightness, witness the battle against the Dante and the dark sister of AoL. However there was one battle that Mighty would never be able to triumph, one conquest never to be satisfied and that was time…

Mighty had grown old from the tolls of this, his eyes sore from all that he bared witness, deposits of salt stain his cheeks from friends that had left…yet all these had something in common…Mighty was left behind. There comes a time when we all have served our purpose, but in doing so we lose sight of what we set out to do. To become the best monk, to become fictitiously rich, to guide armies at the sound of our voices, and how we stray so far from what we wanted to do…

Mighty had seen more then his far share of just about everything, all has been said and all has been done, there comes a point where every good story comes to an end. And though we all search for answers for a our questions, we must remember…Where facts leave off imagination shall grow... When robbed…and struck by grief…Memories bestow…

Mighty stepped away from the hall of Army of Lightness…spear still in hand, shield mounted unmoving…Its just a game he thought, but he smiled at the notion.

Yet it has affected us all more then we care to know…
Mighty paused for a moment…then stepped out into the light...

The End

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 pm

encore! encore!
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm

wait um was that a hidden "im leaving" message?
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

affraid
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaTellya Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Oh Mighty I'm just totally speachless your passion and talent are just absolutley awesome and I am so honered to call you my friend the passion you have had for this game and this guild shines thru Please never change kid
AnnaTellya
AnnaTellya
Level 7

Female
Number of posts : 77
City : Knoxville
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 am

THE EPIC OF MIGHTY Flyer10

Mighty
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laydee Fatality Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 am

Alright thats it! you and me outside ri....... what are you trying to tell us?? xD
Laydee Fatality
Laydee Fatality
Level 12

Male
Number of posts : 128
City : Almelo [Netherlands xD]
Hobbies : Games :D
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamonok Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:46 pm

I think he's advertising the Alliance photo. Look at the bottom right hand corner of the image.
Kamonok
Kamonok
Level 13

Male
Number of posts : 138
City : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

And the June 14th edition of the Bugle.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down