Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time has come

5 posters

Go down

The time has come Empty The time has come

Post by Laydee Fatality Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Time to say goodbye Sad

I've talked to Blonde a few days ago about my clan. As much as i like Guildwars, DHF and all of the Alliance, my clan and her members is whats keeping me online. It's been around for 6 years and overtime it somehow becomes somewhat a part of everyday life, something "offliners" never seem to understand Razz. Like some of you know leading a Guild takes a lot of effort, making sure your members feel at home, have a way to contact you whenever needed, and ensure people stay interested and above all have fun. My clan is no different, many of us are on eachothers speed-dials by now xD. Lately we've been having a bit of a struggle, thing just don't realy go according to plan. In order to put an end to all this and push it back on track it's gonna require a lot of effort, and i've decided the only way to do that is to look at my clan as my #1 priority. In other words.. leaving everything else behind. Maybe in time when all is the way it should be i can hop on guildwars every now and then again, and if possible even come back to the alliance, but only time will tell, im not counting on it right now.

I want to thank everyone for the good times, you guys are a true example of what an alliance should be like. The way people put their own things at hold to help out a fellow member or alliance member goes to show online friendships can be just as strong as they would be in "real life". Im happy i was a part of it if only for a short period of time.

Akroma. I dont think i've seen many people in almost 10 years of online gaming who put the amount of effort into making sure everyone feels happy and satisfied as you do. If there was an award for the best Alliance leader, you'd deserve it.

Blonde
. You were the one who brought me into the alliance and im sure glad you did Smile. Looking at how many new people you found in the 2 months i've been around goes to show how you approach people, always calm and realy showing interest, you're a great leader! Very Happy.

Kiera. Even though i didn't get the snow you promissed me, and we never went armor shopping, you're something special lol. Your creativity with contests and events, aswell as the amount of time you spend helping out with anything is amazing! You always find a way to catch peoples interest, and i think the alliance would be a lot poorer without you. Keep it up!

Thanks again! I hope all of you carry on having a good time and take care Smile

/wave
Laydee Fatality
Laydee Fatality
Level 12

Male
Number of posts : 128
City : Almelo [Netherlands xD]
Hobbies : Games :D
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

The time has come Empty Re: The time has come

Post by Monkin for Armor Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 am

awww Sad well have fun wherever your travels bring u now
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm

ty for the much needed and kind statement. best of luck to you ^ ^
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm

see ya pop in once and awhile Smile
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Laydee Sad I am saddened to read you're leaving but I can't be selfish (much) because you're putting what's been important to you for these past years first and foremost for your attention and care. I am sure our paths will cross again in the future so until that time, I send to you only the best wishes along with lots of snowflakes!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content