Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It might be time for a new officer 2.0

3 posters

Go down

It might be time for a new officer 2.0 Empty It might be time for a new officer 2.0

Post by Vogo Agogo Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 am

Now that the guild has reached its maximum number of ppl -or close to it- I would like to have two more officers, one to promoted soon and another to be promoted after a bit of time. Mesmaric Divinity (hope I have the name right) seems to me to be a very good first choice. Lets have your thoughts on Divinity and any others you think would do a good job.

On a side note..everything counts toward the 100 max ppl in the guild..me, officers, members, outstanding guild invites and guest invites, so im going bring the total members to 95 to leave room for 5 guest invites at any one time.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

It might be time for a new officer 2.0 Empty Re: It might be time for a new officer 2.0

Post by Akroma Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:24 pm

I agree, I had brought Mesmeric Divinity to Vogos' attention for possibility for promotion. I spoke with divinity about the opportunity and if he would be interested before hand. I've known him for about a year and a half now, I think he will be a good choice. I didnt know we were looking into a 2nd position, but Ill ask around with the other officers as well as my own input.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

It might be time for a new officer 2.0 Empty Re: It might be time for a new officer 2.0

Post by Akroma Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:28 pm

By the way...A few members have wondered about active people within our guild. Its been brought up about some players who havnt logged on for a few months. Which according to Vogo some people are serving in some sort of armed forces. I'm not sure which, so I'm hesitant to kick any in-active people. We're aware of it and are yet to do some house cleaning and recruiting some more active people.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:53 pm

about inactive people , my opinion is , as long as we dont need to space to invite new people , why kick ?

let them be , when a new person comes to join us we will kick the inactive , i dont think having someone inactive for a month in the guild does any arm.

also i think , for someone that stops playing for one month and comes back , when this person notice he is still in the guild , must feel good ... for sure better then being guildless.

the punhisment of not baing able to play is already heavy.

since i have started playing guildwars i never understod , why kick people from the guild , if there is space for them.

for me its a fashist strange act.

anyway , its my opinion , as vogo already know , i can live with any rule we might come up with , we have tried 2 weeks , 3 weeks , no cap at all . 1 month ... what ever.

my vote will always be , no cap at all , and kick the last one to put the new one.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:13 am

I agree that we dont have to have a hard rule on inacivity. As it stands now we have 3 spots left for guest invites.

But, the size of the guild has taken on a momentum of its own, some ppl that have left are waiting to come back and have told me they will bring others with them, weather this really truns out to be true is left to be seen. Some ppl might have thier own agenda but if others follow that is a unknown.

There is another concern for me, if we flush out the inacitve ppl too fast and replace them the officers could be overworked. Neo has said that this could be done on a one for one basis and i think thats the best way to go about it.

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:41 am

thats nice to ear , that people are wanting to come back Smile

so , if the guild as 100 people , we cant make guests invites ?

bummer , didnt know that one.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down