Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporarily Kicked

+8
Kiera
SxyKiller
Akroma
Mighty
Turkey Foot
Haru
Blonde
Wasak
12 posters

Go down

Temporarily Kicked Empty Temporarily Kicked

Post by Wasak Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Due to recent events i have been kicked from the guild ([AoL])for NO aparent reason (other than an over active officer) I will get in touch with akroma and see if we can sort this mess out. Im hoping that Sam Hardwarrior will also be re-admited to the guild as he has also done nothing wrong, in the meantime, i will be revising for school. a Note to keira - If i win the Lotto, im still up for collecting the prize Very Happy.
Note to Bone - Wtf?
Note to Xiya - Bleski
Note to Akroma - ill talk to you when i can

Cheers
Wasak Warrior
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male
Number of posts : 71
City : Gunnar's Hold
Hobbies : Killing Noobs. Biking, and taking the piss out of the pet shop boys.
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Temporarily Kicked Empty Re: Temporarily Kicked

Post by Blonde Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm sorry you feel that Wasak but from I have heard...you and Sam kept spamming for people to GIVE/LOAN you gold.
Blonde
Blonde
Level 7

Female
Number of posts : 78
City : Happy Camp, CA
Hobbies : Guess!!
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 pm

This is not the case, Sam (being a close friend of mine) ask me if he could borrow a mere 400g, i told him that i was in a keg run, so i couldnt make it to him, so i asked the allaince ONCE (is once spamming?) if someone could lend sam the money and id pay that person back tomorow, it made scence seeing as ive been around longer than sam and am more trusted. I made firm footing in the allaince, making friends, regulalary going on vent, creating sigs for people, and now this happens... i think its all blow WAY out of proportion dues to petit grudges within our guild.
I mean no offence to you in anyway, just want to let the truth be known, as anything could be rumoring while im away

Thanks Smile
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I do not recall either one of you saying much other than you asking for the money[once]. So when I saw the messages "Sam Hardwarrior/Wasak Warrior has kicked by -kicker(dont want to give names)- I just went affraid
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Glad someone misses us Very Happy tongue
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkey Foot Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm

gone gone gone
Turkey Foot
Turkey Foot
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 4
City : Ohio
Hobbies : Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Turkey Foot wrote:gone gone gone
And "someone" cant even be mature about the subject?
Pathetic imo
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 pm

dont worry wasak...

if the circumstances allow i'll get you back into aol mk bud?

Mighty
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 am

Because its tough to catch everybody on at one time - i will post about this here. I DO NOT like to clutter the website with things like this, its just simply not the place for it. I best to talk about it in game in my opinion (if possible).

I'm not taking sides, just shedding some light on what has happened, i'll let you all be the judge. Here is what has happened to the best of my knowledge.

Sam has been playing for approx 4 months according to him. He is in the process of getting a farmer up and running. He has been told many times in the past about how people can get uptight with asking for gold. It led him to be kicked out once already because it became excessive. Naturally he was told about it prior. He was let in by the very same person who kicked him, Bone. Old habits never die, and he continued to ask for gold to the point where even the alliance members pretty much said, "ffs will somebody give him the gold and ILL pay you back when i hit town." A screenshot was taken because it got to THAT point. Last time i seen Sam he was begging for 400g for runes/insignias setup on his farmer that i told you about earlier. Naturally I threw the new guy a bone and gave him 2 platinum. I also sat down and told him about how people are when it comes to that, it can be no big deal if gone about the right way. Constantly asking/begging all the time gives you that reputation and thats how people will always view you. Its 6am here, any more questions or comments please post 'em.

This was the screenshot emailed to me (which anybody should know, that if they ever have a problem that i should know about, to email me the pic of whats going on)

Temporarily Kicked Gw132110
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SxyKiller Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:30 am

hi i know i cant say anything about the gold thing cuze i didnt see it....but fliping out useing bad words calling ppl name like i see in the screenshot ant right...he could have done that diffently...i hope everthing gets fix & the right thing happens if its bad or good i know the right thing will be done...

SXYKILLER
SxyKiller
SxyKiller
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 49
City : Southington,CT
Hobbies : sports, cars,movies,games,partys
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:11 am

Ok well sam was a bit out of order there i guess, but none of that should influence the concequences on me. He was obviously very unhappy about it all, and all i want is to get back into the guild, i would prefer it if sam came back too, but beggars cant be choosers. I will be on later once i get home from school, hopefully the time zones will line up enough for me to be able to talk to akroma
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:16 am

You also goto think... why would you say "your a bum" that was only agrovating everything, and thats probably why sam got mad (As you can see he only uses vulgar language/Caps after bone says "your a bum")
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 am

Wasak wrote:You also goto think... why would you say "your a bum" that was only agrovating everything, and thats probably why sam got mad (As you can see he only uses vulgar language/Caps after bone says "your a bum")

On another note, Not to pull more people into it, but Rui was kicked for inquring yesterday, then reinstated by bone, (bone sayign that he was showing rui he wasnt messing around) Or was it that he might be afraid what akroma would say?
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 am

Ok so if I'm following correctly, Sam was spamming for gold, Wasak asked if someone would give to him and then he (Wasak) would pay that person back when he got out of the keg-run. Sam gets kicked & sends flaming whisps, Wasak gets kicked because *not sure as the information Akroma provides is relevant to only Sam* and then Palas is kicked because he inquired as to what has occured to both Wasak and Sam. In a nutshell am I even close to grasping this?
My first thought is I too am very tired of seeing people asking for gold and free items within Alliance Chat. It would be excellent if requests for gold and freebies are kept within Guild Chat as each Guild has their own guidelines regarding things of this nature. Pertaining to Sam and Wasak, based on what I've read above, it seems Sam had been warned concerning asking for things repeatedly but I've yet to determine what Wasak's fault was other then asking if someone could give the gold to Sam & he'd pay them back. Palas to be kicked and invited back... confusing so there must be more that we are unaware of. (note these are simply my thoughts, I was not online when all of this occured.)

Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

Kiera wrote:Ok so if I'm following correctly, Sam was spamming for gold, Wasak asked if someone would give to him and then he (Wasak) would pay that person back when he got out of the keg-run. Sam gets kicked & sends flaming whisps, Wasak gets kicked because *not sure as the information Akroma provides is relevant to only Sam* and then Palas is kicked because he inquired as to what has occured to both Wasak and Sam. In a nutshell am I even close to grasping this?
My first thought is I too am very tired of seeing people asking for gold and free items within Alliance Chat. It would be excellent if requests for gold and freebies are kept within Guild Chat as each Guild has their own guidelines regarding things of this nature. Pertaining to Sam and Wasak, based on what I've read above, it seems Sam had been warned concerning asking for things repeatedly but I've yet to determine what Wasak's fault was other then asking if someone could give the gold to Sam & he'd pay them back. Palas to be kicked and invited back... confusing so there must be more that we are unaware of. (note these are simply my thoughts, I was not online when all of this occured.)

Yes that looks all correct, although sam was kicked the first time for accidently saying "wtb [Item]" twice in allaince chat, so bone kicked him, and now, becaus eof my actions alone, sam and me are kicked. sam privatly asked me for a load of a mere 400g seeing as i guess he didnt want to bother anyone. There is no legit reason for me or rui kicked, and when it comes to it, bone Probably wont have even a half legit reason for why sam was kicked. In the end all i was is back in on the alliance. if i go, im sure Sgt arkaler, tia the forsaken, Xiya and The magic peanut will come with me too. (not saying that in a spitefull manner) Very Happy
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

If it should come to that, you will all be wished well and safe travels as you continue on in your adventures within GW Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 pm

you said earlier. "You also goto think... why would you say "your a bum" that was only agrovating everything, and thats probably why sam got mad (As you can see he only uses vulgar language/Caps after bone says "your a bum")"

I think after the nasty things that he had said prior; that was a nice(r) response than Bone is fully capable of saying. I'm not defending Bone in any way shape or form. I did agree with him that Sam should not be a beggar. Nobody should. It has nothing to do with Sam personally, its the fact that ANYBODY can earn a few hundred measly gold in almost no time even by selling the crappy ol' white, blue, purple drops that happen throughout the campaigns. When asking becomes a routine thing, and doing nothing but asking over and over to the point where other people have to point it out = begging. The way i see this is that its not a horrid crime, i think a bigger slap on the wrist than the first time it happened. In other words, two strikes. Dont beg; period. Its honestly just common sense stuff and we're beyond this sort of behavior. Bone is trying to do the right thing, whether anybody else sees it or not. He gets crucified for it; as I have when I try to do the right thing. He may flare up and lash out in his wording sometimes, but he means well.

Not everybody hears out BOTH sides of each story before they jump to a conclusion = and that will always be the source of all problems. Miscommunication. Talk things out thoroughly! Young and old, we all can be rational people and have fun. Dont cringe at working through all the bullshit or martyr others for trying to fix problems.

Everybody else agree? Did i shed some light on the subject? Do you all have a better understanding of all this? Sometimes the obvious needs to be stated because it might not be so obvious at first...
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 pm

I will reserve any further questions until tonight when I can actually log on to discuss. I don't believe Bone was doing anything other than what he's been tasked to do for keeping AoL a fun and tidy spot, so perhaps a review of our current policies would be in order.
And to reference your quote of ""honestly just common sense stuff and we're beyond this sort of behavior."" I feel because we have such a wonderful mix of ages and maturity levels that assuming we are well above any behaviour is a rather dangerous assumption.

Also in your statement of ""Not everybody hears out BOTH sides of each story before they jump to a conclusion = and that will always be the source of all problems. Miscommunication. Talk things out thoroughly!"" you make the excellent point about communication and to perhaps build upon that, before removing anyone from the Guild it needs to be communicated by the Officer to them clearly and concisely as to why they are being removed prior to clicking the button for the final time.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SxyKiller Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:31 pm

this will be the last thing i say...i know i sounldn't got in this & im srry...i know the right thing will happen everone is very nice
SxyKiller
SxyKiller
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 49
City : Southington,CT
Hobbies : sports, cars,movies,games,partys
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

As a heads up; this entire thread will be deleted once everybody has had a chance to read it and we all have an understanding once the dust clears.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

I would prefer to see it locked and archived rather than deleted once the discussion is done. This may not be the first and nor the last time an event occurs along these lines and with the closing results, could act as a guide for any future situations that may arise.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spice N Dice Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 pm

I agree with Akroma, although I have to say this story has three sides. We heard what Wasak had to say but Bone hasn't posted his side here, neither has Sam Hardworrior. I think it's safe to assume that Bone did the right thing as I have dealt with Sam Hardworrior before and he seemed intelligent enough to understand that if he's being told that he's doing something wrong he should stop it, apparently he chose to ignore that this time and continued regardless of the consequences. Moreover there is the fact that he bombarded Bone with obscenities, if he was innocent as he claims he would have just resorted to bringing up his case with another officer.

I also agree with Kiera, this thread shouldn't be deleted. It could definitely help out if any similar situations arise with the officers of AoL or the other guilds.
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm

First off, As per Neo's request, I have to agree that deletion is kind of a bad idea. Lock it. Move it if you feel it absolutely necessary, but don't Delete it...

As for Bone's side of the story, I can fill that in, as I was on-line when both kickings of Sam took place. I'm not gonna get into the first one, though, cause it's been pretty well covered.

This latest occurance was, again, as has already been stated, because of Sam's begging. Wasak was kicked because he was bugging Bone about why Sam was kicked. Bone is a good guy, he is just a little hot-headed. He has a very short fuse and little patience for those he dubs 'idiots.' lol. Kicking Wasak was unnecessary, in my opinion, but the past cannot be changed. I see no reason he an't be let back in. Sam, however, is a different story. The short fuse thing should kinda explain the situation with Rui too, btw. :3

Hope I've shed a little light on this for at least some of you....
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sam9winton Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Hello guys it's Sam here. I jsut wanna apologise for my language up in that screenshot and i know i was out of order. But the only reason i could have done that is because i was extremely annoyed at being kicked for, what i saw was no apparant reason. Another reason for me acting out of line is the fact that i love AoL guild. Its one of the places where i could relax and chat with mates and hey, maybe i did break a few rules but most were accidental. I wanna say hi to all the people that do actually miss me in AoL and the ally and thanks to Jamie (Wasak) for standing up for me, your a true mate:). If i do get back into AoL which looks bleak i will promise to shit it when it comes to begging and Akroma said i am only 5 months in and setting up a build but i should not have begged and sorry. I will also post this. Bone. I am sorry for shouting at you like that, i guess you did have every right to kick me from the guild. But all im asking for is a second, well third chance. I dunno, maybe we could try to be friends, try to get along a bit and if we dont i will stay out of your face and leave alone. After being with enimies is something no one likes. But i want us to maybe get along a bit and i dont know if you were on vent the time i was but everyone there was really sound, and so i hope we can get along even if i dont make it back into AoL. Lastly i wanna pledge my last and i mean last plead for getting re-instated. I know that i was wrong and i do apologise greatly. I hope that if i do come back people will treat me with respect becuase if u do the rules will stay intact. Sam;) over and out;).

sam9winton
Level 0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Well, if anything good has come of this,
-Im back in the guild
-Sam is pending
-ive uped my number of posts Very Happy
-and an example has been set for the problems of the future (Hopefully none will occur)
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

I will say this, do NOT delete the post. This is neo's rule. Unless it is OFFENSIVE, it should NOT be deleted. I would hate to see Neo get angry.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasak Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 am

yep, seeing as were all settled now, everythings happy and dandy, lets lock it away.
Wasak
Wasak
Level 7

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am

Closing thread Smile pleased things were able to be sorted through.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content