Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess....

+3
Force of the divine
Spell
insect
7 posters

Go down

Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess.... Empty Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess....

Post by insect Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:10 am

Hey , it's me insect (duuh) my real name is kevin , but i'm usually revered to as "kev" , i'm 20years old, live in holland (can kinda tell by my accent)

my main chars are : my sin , and monk , i'm in the iE guild , loads of fun Razz have known moon for almost a year now, from when i joined his alliance in another guild i was in.

I have experience in DoA (if the cryers work along uuh akroma? Very Happy) FoW, UW, Frog Runs, SC Kathandrax, SC rragars, 600/smite CoF(bit rusted on the last 1) .... great at learning ppl how to do certain things Razz , and i like to shadow step around the arena with my assasin Razz , kiera kinda figured that 1 out. uuh kiera? Very Happy.

Anyways about me , in about 3 months ,
i'm gonna go to a friend of mine , Matt some of you know him with that DoA run we did with him , he lives in america, and we'll be road tripping there , so if you want me to pay a visit just say so Razz .... i know bone wants me to cook him a turkey XD so yeah Wink ... just say so , and i'll see what i can do.

and yeah Spell SMILEYS FTW! Very Happy

Last edited by insect on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

insect
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess.... Empty Re: Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess....

Post by Spell Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMILEYS FTW!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess.... Empty Re: Hiya.. just introducing myself i guess....

Post by Force of the divine Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face Welcome on the forum insect What a Face What a Face What a Face
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

mmhmm I can vouch for the "great at learning ppl how to do certain things" after you spent oodles of time going over the builds with me so that now I think I've got them down *huggss* good to have you here on the forum with us! (oh and for shadowstepping lmao that was awesome
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by insect Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 am

aah thx kiera Razz glad i could help Wink *hugs* Wink

insect
Level 0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spice N Dice Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Glad to see you on the forums insect =)
Hope to see more from you on here
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I only need to say two words to prove what fun things Insect does and can teach(as he taught me and an alliance group)...

FROG RUNS!!!
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by insect Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

don't forget rragars run haru remembers dragons dryad bow

insect
Level 0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 pm

W-What are those? I'll be watching for you...need more info of this sweet stuff...
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by R O F L Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome to the forums Insect. Happy birthday (again)! =D
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by insect Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 am

well haru Wink Rragar's = Dryad Bow run Razz in err... Rragar's Menagerie (thats what the dungeon is called , and err... kathy (Catacombs of Kathandrax) both in GW:EN

insect
Level 0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down