Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

officers

5 posters

Go down

officers Empty officers

Post by Turkey Foot Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:34 am

if you all want me out tell me ill go but im fed up with the bullshit post from punks and delet the bullshit ready to leave BONE
Turkey Foot
Turkey Foot
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 4
City : Ohio
Hobbies : Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

officers Empty Re: officers

Post by Kiera Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 am

Unfortunately Bone... Wasaks posts stand because we don't delete, and in his particular case I'm not quite sure other than trying to bait/goad you futher into responding just what he expected. Please ignore that thread until it's closed, don't give him any satisfaction of knowing you're even paying attention to him or that thread.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroJo Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Ye the whole incident is over and should be closed up unless further problems arise
AeroJo
AeroJo
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 210
City : Iowa City, Iowa
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 pm

well .. if this is a case of a trouble maker , i guess officers should have a meeting about it , and if the case of the thread is better deleted , then delete it ...

wha i think we should not do , is delete without anyone else know about it

when a case that everyone is old of knowing what hapand , and there is nothing positive coming out of the thread/post/forum ... then if all agree to delete it , just do it.

im not folowing the wasak case , becose i have no clue what is going on in game , i dont want to make roung conlusions with what is on the forum.

i have told akroma the problem with deleting is when deleting becomes the problem instead of the original problem ... kinda confusing but i think u understand.

we dont need to be radical and keep everything in the forum , as long as its reported what was deleted ..

report to all officers and admins ... have a admin do it ..

what doesnt work is when we use forum powers to shut someone up , that person is going to bring even more problems , trying to spam , or make threads saying crap about what ever.

my advice is , tell him ( wasak ) what needs to be said , and after delete the thread , this way he wont feel the need to have that thread back.

if all he wants is attention , then ignoring him will be the punishment as kiera said.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroJo Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 am

i think this topic should be left alone here and just not touched again
AeroJo
AeroJo
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 210
City : Iowa City, Iowa
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Fri May 22, 2009 12:55 pm

I know this thread is dead and gone, but I, for some unknown reason, decided to read through it again and had a brainstorm. Why not plan ahead for these unfortunate happenings and make a "Trash Heap" forum here. Something that is invisible to all but officers and leaders of the various guilds, and no one can post in, but is a dumping place for problem posts. That way, they aren't deleted, and if we ever need to reference them later on down the line for any reason, we know exactly where they are.
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down