Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEW PROPOSAL

5 posters

Go down

A NEW PROPOSAL Empty A NEW PROPOSAL

Post by Mighty Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:54 pm

ATTENTION guildees

well as u kno we have quite a bit of ppl in this guild

and rather having it as a boring guild with minimunal talking and skimmpy relations

i have came up with a few ideas that i think we may like to try to promote in-guild relationships and to just have fun here are a couple

PURFICT AUCTION- have useless junk? tired of standing in cities w/o a single person stopping to look at what u wanna sell...WELL I PROPOSE that we have weelky aution were we can barter and exchange goods at reduce prices and just hangout

BIG BRUTHA- tired of scrambling around asking for help and not getting ur point across well then I THINK we may wanna try pairing more experience characters with novice players as u kno there a lot of players near the beginng of prophecies my goal is to see that we can get them up to speed Smile

STYXY DUEL- have nothing to do? wanna test builds on real opponents and get valuable feedback well THEN MAYBE we could meet up more often for duels in the gh so we can help build exp among our members

I'll still b busy crafting up new ideas aight? so please reply and tell me if u think any of these event might b fun enought to introduce to the guild alrite

so pm me at
CONG POW LIN SND,
KENG KONG
MIGHTY STYX
PURFICT MIGHT
if u wanna chat

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

A NEW PROPOSAL Empty Re: A NEW PROPOSAL

Post by Vogo Agogo Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 am

A Sunday nite might be a good time for ppl to exchange goods, as that is when the guild is most active. As for guild members paring up in groups on a consistant basis, it does happen, but since ppl are on at all different times, ppl tend to find guild mates over time that they adventure with. A large guild with people that want to help each other is other is a good enviorment for ppl to be on line.

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenge of Divinity Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:15 am

im always up for helping out on the styxy duel, as long as im not helping others in missions Smile
Revenge of Divinity
Revenge of Divinity
Level 23

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 232
City : Tulsa, OK USA
Hobbies : reading,biking,guild wars
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:12 pm

im up to bring people up , i love to make those long runs , ascalon to sancum cay
or just make primary quests and missions , goes really fast.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzz Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:56 am