Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions

+11
The Beau Brothers
Flynx
Demonic cassandra
worf warrior
Dragnix Pheodron
Mutt
seamonster
Kainis
Yuri Mortenzen
Mrs Tech
Midway
15 posters

Go down

Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions Empty Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions

Post by Midway Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:05 am

I need to know what everyone is comfortable in answering. I'll be putting together a sticky that all members can use to find out which officers and junior officers are able to answer different questions.

IE:

Midway: WVW, PVP, General PVE, Guild Bank
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions Empty Re: Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions

Post by Mrs Tech Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:18 am

well i can answer the question of F12 character select repair and return question, because i've done it umpteen times myself lol. as for answering questions if i can i will, if not then i can try find the person who can flower
Mrs Tech
Mrs Tech
Level 17

Female
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 179
City : Coventry UK
Hobbies : GW's FB, Knitting,Darts,
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions Empty Re: Questions you're comfortable answering. AKA ingame questions

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:06 pm

I guess PvE, WvW and PvP as well but it all depends on the level of technicality of the question... For example I have done some SW farms but don't know all the ins and outs... It's kind of a "per question" basis I would say.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kainis Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 pm

I like to think I'm a good resource for warrior, elementalist, and guardian pve questions. Fractals, jumping puzzles, and living story season 2 are strong elements of knowledge for me. I can answer questions about most dungeons as well.

Kainis
Level 4

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by seamonster Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:21 pm

If I don't know something I have all of you to help answer any question so I guess you could say I'm a font of knowledge, hahaha. If I don't know the answer I usually know where to go to get it.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutt Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 pm

im good with PvP and Silver waste
Mutt
Mutt
Level 9

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Fractals, Dungeons, Jumping Puzzles, recruitment, promotions (how to rank up), general PvE
I will generally find an answer to a question if I am not sure.
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by worf warrior Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Technical Questions on computer setups etc
worf warrior
worf warrior
Level 32

Guild : aol
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonic cassandra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Pve--Recruiting--dungeons.

If i can`t find the answer to any of these question well i`ve got you guys to back me up.
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynx Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:19 am

Ask me anything!  The answer will be 'wiki it'.  (just kidding)  I can answer a lot of questions about general PvE. Guardians a specialty.  I have reference sites besides wiki as well. I know WvW  generally well. Im also pretty good with most dungeons.
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:38 am

General game knowledge.  Most things PvE.  Dungeons except Arah.  Math homework.  General PC knowledge.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sungila Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm

General game knowledge (mostly where to find stuff I think), though being back only a few months I feel like I've still forgotten everything. Guild events. The forums. Processing difficult emotions. Acquiring and implementing healthy replacement behaviors (aka coping skills). Oh wait I'm not at work... Wink

(Seriously though, will spend time listening to folks if they want to talk. Doesn't cost me anything, and it can be helpful to the other person.)

Sungila
Level 9

Number of posts : 95
City : Orlando
Registration date : 2015-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm a full fledged Guild Wars 1 Historian.

FOTM, Dungeons, sPVP, SW, Guild Missions

Knowledge of pretty much all the capabilities and limitations of each profession, though I know the mesmer and the ele in the most depth.

Plus, usually I'll wiki a question I don't know the answer to before they do and answer them in guild chat.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Of Battle Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 am

Fractals, some SW, Guild Missions, Ranger, Elementalist

Lord Of Battle
Level 3

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrum Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 am

WvW, General PvP, General PvE, SW, Some Fractals, Some Dungeons, General Game Knowledge, and if I don't know something I know how to look it up or ask someone I know that does know it.

Astrum
Level 4

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down