Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story TBA

+2
Force of the divine
Ithallius
6 posters

Go down

Story TBA Empty Story TBA

Post by Ithallius Mon May 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Ok, just so it is known, I am going to be starting up an RP story in here. Have wanted to for awhile but wasn't sure how to go about it.

I kind of figured it out. I am going to start out by seeing who all wants to be included. If you do, I am starting in presearing (This doesn't mean all you non-prophecies people will be left out) so please give me the name of your **Main character**, prophecies or not, what main profession they are and atleast a paragraph or more of background on them, as well as mannerisms. Are they the gentle, buddha like monk, enjoying flowers or the war-mongering warrior that likes to stomp on said flowers for the sake of seeing the monk jump?

If your character is a sin, or rit or whatever, or even a core class from another land, let me know. I will work anyone that wants to be in the story in as best as I can. If you have an idea for his or her introduction to the story let me know...

Also, the less info you give me the more I am going to make up, so help me out here.

Thanks in advance.
Ithallius
Ithallius
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 89
City : Chandler
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Story TBA Empty Re: Story TBA

Post by Force of the divine Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm

copy pasta

BUT then i made my first monk in cantha Force Of The Divine.
I found out i loved healing people and getting praised for it.
I finished all campaigns with him and legendary guardian, skillhunter and carthograher. i going for vanquischer now.
I love to agro some bigger groups if its to easy to make the challange bigger for myself. love to see them shouting when i run in the frontline (sometimes with an hammer) and agro a lot of red dots.
If have been called loco monk for agroing to much.
i can hold my own most of the times in pve. I had to tank some destroyers in the last quest of tyra when u have to protect the king cause the war ran away every time. I love helping people and even more after i helped then they ask for my build (greatest compliment an monk can get).

I love hammer cause they're just awesome and big and brutal force...somehow that doesnt mix with monks...
im a big title hunter as u may know. and currently also going for my sweet boosting my kurzick and my vanq titles.

Srry if its to long of a text.

Looking forward to your story.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Lala Mon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Mine's a Proph Ranger, her real name's Yvette but everyone calls her Lala. She's about 16 before the Searing, 18 after. She hates Charr, and she's really friendly Smile pm me if you need anything else!
Lady_Lala
Lady_Lala
Level 24

Female
Guild : Beyond Other Ordinary Mortals [BOOM]
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by R O F L Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Well you'll probably get a lot of Monks. But my main is my monk R O F L Healer.

That name doesn't suit well for a story, so you can call him Ralph since that's the name Mighty used in his story (as it is a nickname Mighty bestowed upon me). My monk is blind, and mysterious. I'd say before the searing (although he is Factions based shh I didn't say that) he was about 15, and 17 or 18 after. He's a gentle fellah but he has a strong dislike for anything that doesn't like him. He mostly heals, but he can be protective over the ones he loves and smites all those he dislikes.

He doesn't carry a wand or staff like the traditional monk does, he uses an exotic spear from the north that is as black as night, with lightning streaks channeling through it as though it can fuel a thunderstorm. The off hand he wields that grants him energy to do his duties was crafted inside a dungeon, and it appears to be burning on the inside. It would make sense to say that he is from the north because his armor is filled with fur and is very thick and warm.

Anything else you want pm me, and if you'd rather me use another character then just let me know. ^_-
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkin for Armor Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Leet Daggez (sin)
kills many many luxons Very Happy and goes to ascalon on vacations to kill charr Very Happy He is sin-like, and talks to fast for his own good Very Happy usually wears elite canthan+mask of mo dyed black:D , sometimes wears elite kurzick, but now starting to wear vaabian freuently and maybe introduced, by killin some person who was trying to kill snother main char
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithallius Fri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

Ok folks, I've got some ideas boiling up, going to start writing. I'll put up a first installment within a few days, see you all then.
Ithallius
Ithallius
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 89
City : Chandler
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyris Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 am

Monkin for Armor wrote:Leet Daggez (sin)
kills many many luxons Very Happy and goes to ascalon on vacations to kill charr Very Happy He is sin-like, and talks to fast for his own good Very Happy usually wears elite canthan+mask of mo dyed black:D , sometimes wears elite kurzick, but now starting to wear vaabian freuently and maybe introduced, by killin some person who was trying to kill snother main char

Tyris Requiem (Assassin) kills many Kurziks especially in AB with my Luxon friends (lawl, this is actually true...) Armoursets are Vabbian (White), Elite Luxon (Pink). I has nice zodiac weapons from many Deep runs Razz...

Fill in the rest however you liek Razz
Tyris
Tyris
Level 11

Male
Guild : -
Number of posts : 115
City : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content