Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little story

4 posters

Go down

A little story Empty A little story

Post by Litle Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:47 am

I can’t write anything like Kiera, Vogo and Mighty. But still if they can I can at least try. Enjoy a tale about these brave weaklings become brave heroes as they are getting stronger in mind and soul.

It was a great summer the sun was shining bright and the bees were flying around. Everything was simple and perfect even the bandits leader right outside Ashford Abbey was ready too see what his newest member had stolen for him when suddenly a icy cold chill was running down his back. A sight of his brotherhood destroyed in the matter of minutes by a single person with a brute force that not even Prince Rurik and his army could stop! He saw the person turning around but the face was covered by sunshine. Who would have known that early the next day his bandits would fall like sheep’s surrounded by a wolf pack?
A cry from a wolf which was about to be slain not long from their camp made the bandit leader come out from his tent when a gently voice turned into his worst nightmare a gentle woman was walking slowly over to him with her sword covered by blood. She asked him. “Have you seen my sister? She was training hard to become a monk not long ago.” The bandit leader was trembling that was the person with the brute strength who just slaughtered his brotherhood of thieves he was about to say something when an arrow crushed his skull. The person who fired the arrow was nowhere to be seen. The blood was coming out of the mouth of the now dying thief she was reading his lips. “F*ck you B*tch!” She dropped his body raised her shield and blade when she saw a ranger riding a big cat was coming closer. “Watch your steps closely little ranger or you wont be walking ever again!” There was anger in her voice. The ranger said with a voice so soft that even the early summer breeze was like a hurricane compared to her voice. “Your sister completed her training and so have you can I see.” The warrior still full of anger looked around her dead bodies was lying all around her magicians and swordsmen was covered in their own blood. The warrior went into a frenzy with her sword drawn she rushed straight at the ranger even after a cat hanging from her shoulder with its fangs buried in her flesh and arrows which made her blood flow down from her legs and arms. She saw the ranger smile while she was fading away.
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female
Guild : nubz
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

A little story Empty Re: A little story

Post by The Beau Brothers Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 am

Nice! I cant wait to see where this is going.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 pm

*cheers* fantastic beginning Litle!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm

The warrior woke up by something licking her face. She started screaming when she saw the cat but a breeze which was better than any drug cooled her down and the gentle voice of her sister saying. “Morning miss sunshine are you ready to rise and shine for us?” The warrior looked around her there were 3 persons sitting around a campfire and a cat wandering around snapping after bees and flies. Her little sister, the ranger which either was dumb or brave since she was sitting down without her bow close to a warrior which single handed slaughtered a brotherhood of bandits. The last person was playing with the campfire with her bare hands. The smell of roasted chicken filled the air and the fire almost disappeared while her sister took one of the chickens. “Eat sister. Come on I know how you are. In the past the only thing which you thought about in the past when you was injured was meat. And my healing can’t heal all of your wounds alone.” She threw a chicken up in the sky and a strong wind made it flew a few feet before the cat bashed it to the ground and started eating it. “Why is that snake of a ranger sitting here sister?” There was anger in the warrior’s voice once again. “She just stopped you from slaughtering her since I was inspecting the corpses that led us straight to you. The merchant was frightened by the sight of a person walking down the road with a dead bandits head in her hand.” “Are your wounds okey now?” The ranger asked and they were fully healed not even a scar was visible. The sun was setting which only was a bad sign since more enemies would lure in the dark. 3 of the girls started packing their stuff while the warrior got dressed. While they walked towards the great city of Ascalon the monk asked. “Where is your partner? The mesmer I mean.” The warrior answered her sister with a gentle voice. “She started playing tricks with my mind so I used her as shield against some ice golems. She wouldn’t stop struggling even after I stabbed my sword through her so I cut her throat.” They reached the gate of Ascalon and they entered the town. “Follow me.” The warrior said and walked up the stairs and stopped at a big house.
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkin for Armor Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:06 pm

omg a BIG HOUSE XD
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:14 pm

yea no kiddin a big house..
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:36 pm

She knocked at the door and a person known as lady Althea came out. “I’m feeling very sorry for your apprentice but she was attacked by ice golems while I was looking at some mysterious footprints in the snow. They were footprints from charrs but she saved my life out there and told me that I should bring you this amulet if she died in service of the people of Ascalon.” Althea started crying and her butler had a room ready for the four ladies. They spend the night there and they didn’t mention anything about the lie the warrior told but instead spent the night in the room. The next morning the warrior was hanging upside down. “Sister why don’t you just forget about that episode I have already explained what happened.” “An eye would be enough.” She said. Before a wind helped her down at the floor and the trap was disarmed. They said farewell too Althea at her doorstep and moved towards the academy where only people who could survive by their own were allowed to stay. The price for getting through the gate was the head of a bandit for each person. The monk took her bag off and threw a charr head at the feet of the gate guard and they passed him. “Okey let we don’t want any names like shitty warrior or fat ranger. So our names are as follow. Elena please start.” The ranger said. “Elena is my name and this cat as you call it is a Melandru stalker which name doesn’t matter to any human who eats meat.” The girl who was playing with fire the day before spoke for the first time since they met. “I’m an elementalist still wondering about which can make it rain fire burry you alive and turn you into ashes with lightning. I’m Mika. Oh and while we are at it make one more lie about ice golems or any other golems and I’ll freeze you in an instant and kill you with lightning while you can’t move! So let’s all do our bests and we will be fine.” The monk said. “As you all know I won’t get a name before Dwayna herself speaks to me. My sister here is Shinobu a first class killer as you both saw.” A messenger came running from behind and gave them a message from the prince himself.

Charrs in the mountains

A trustworthy source of mine told me that
you have seen footprints from a charr in the
mountains. I will arrive in a few minutes
and I want an explanation of what you saw.

Prince Rurik

After a short while a couple of people were visible and coming closer. The girls kneeled when the prince stood in front of them. “Raise my children. And tell me what you saw” “Footprints coming from charr’s in the mountains.” A Charr came running towards them bleeding. It fell on the ground with a roll of parchment in its bloody hand. The cat ran over took the parchment and gave it too Elena. She looked at it and gave it to the prince. “It’s a map and there’s a hidden cave close by which we should check out before you tell me more of what you have seen.” Behind some trees nearby there was a cave where a charr stood guard. It didn’t have time enough to cry for backup before flames came out of it’s eyes and Rurik’s sword had penetrated its skull from the jaw and up through the helmet at the charr’s head.
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 pm

wo0t Litle!! more more more!! cliffhangers FTL!!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Some nearby grawls gathered and saw the humans kill the charr so they waited while the humans entered the cave. One of Rurik’s bodyguards took some kind of horn and said with his deepest voice. “Tremble mortals you won’t stand a chance against me so you better just lay down and die like the beasts you are!” A few charrs came running around a corner from the cave and Mika threw a fireball at them which they evaded by ease but before it hit anything a wind which made the charrs stop from coming closer made the fireball explode into a wall of fire which burned everything in its path down the cave. The 3 chars which didn’t get hit by the fire were hit by 3 arrows and lost their stances and flew back down and died in the fire. Another horn sounded they went into the cave. Creates with supplies and weapons was burned or still burning. When they reached the end of the cave a charr smiled at them if such a creature could smile but it said in an understandable language. “Look at your town prince!” An arrow came from a far distance and penetrated the charrs skull and it died instantly. The sky started falling down on Ascalon and the wall fell on that day the charrs invaded what they could, mergoyles and grawl took what they could. Stone elementals took their revenge on the bandits which had slain their brethren in so many years now. The ice golems wandered south through the icy mountains and the weak would die from frightening enemies that you wouldn’t dare think about.
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkin for Armor Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

This in pre since althea alive?
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 am

Ye starts from pre but its pretty much over now there might come some memorries laters..
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 am

Wow I really like how you've tied everything together so far!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Meanwhile back at the cave Mika has shut down the entrance by making a wall. They took shelter in the cave before returning to Ascalon. The day after and only few people survived. “Althea? Althea? Althea!” The prince ran around in the town yelling for his love. When Elena and the group found the prince he was crying tears was falling from his cheeks. Althea was dead. Only necromancers could handle something like that and even if she stood up again her soul had already left her body so there was nothing to do. “You guys. I have seen you fight bravely even if it only were for a day but I know you can make it on your own go out and search for survivors at Ashford Abbey to the west, Fort Ranik to the south and Nolani academy to the east. I’ll help the survivors in here and hold what’s left of the wall.” They left Ascalon city and the dead Althea which treated them so kindly even on her last day among the living but without any hesitation they went for Ashford Abbey to see if Brother Mehnlo was injured or anything. He wasn’t hurt and only the entrance to the catacombs was gone. Mehnlo looked at them and said. “You are no longer my apprentice you should do what must be done my fellow monk. You will see that not only Ascalon is threatened but other great cities to the west. May Dwayna light your path.” They went back to Ascalon and then saw the bridge to the academy was destroyed so they could choose 1 of 2 paths they could go by Fort Ranik or they could go south from the wall and then get into the academy that way. “I don’t like the fat ranger who always misses with all her arrows so I’m going by Fort Ranik and up.” Shinobu said. “Can you also hear the muscles talk? Cause there obviously no brain activity in there!” Elena replied. “Girls settle down.” They didn’t hear her. “Mika they are all yours.” Mika started glowing a blue light surrounded her and her eyes went white while she was mumbling. “From the icy mountains send me a wind so cold that it chills the bones. From the depths of the Ocean send me the water which never has seen the light of the day combine in my hands.” Elena and Shinobu stopped arguing over who was best and which way to go instead they started focusing on where to hide but it was too late. Icy shackles came out from her hands and they froze everything they touched. With their feet frozen to the ground neither of the 2 was capable of choosing a way to go. Mika went over to the bridge and made it whole but only for a short time even the fact that her powers were tremendous. But there was a limit for everything and short after Shinobu came over and the Melandru Stalker ran with Elena on its back then. The bridge collapsed again but they had no other choice but to keep on moving forward. Mika was sitting at the back of the cat while they kept moving forward after a little while they finally made it to the academy the only problem was the great wall around it.
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down