Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!!

4 posters

Go down

RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!! Empty RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!!

Post by Spice N Dice Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Yes it's true, due to recent RL events we have lost many officers. But one man's loss is another man's opportunity. Namely you, RAiD members who want the officership and bother to look at this page. There are 6 officer positions available but that doesn't mean I'll be promoting 6 people, earn it and you will have it Cool .

Tests to becoming officer:

I don't expect all of you to know how to do all these tasks persay so feel free to ask me, Sheeva, or Surma. In the end, I need to know that you will ask someone who know's if you can't solve it on your own.

Test 1: Introduction

Being officer doesn't just mean being able to make decisions within the guild and being semi-prestigious, the position comes with obligations and responsibilities.
The first test is a social one, I can't just promote anyone. Introduce yourself to me and the officers, then introduce yourself on the forum. Personal information is NOT a necessity, infact if you are uncomfortable sharing it then that is 100% fine, the introduction is still necessary. Your main obligation is to the guild, but at the same time you have to interact with the alliance.

...Cuz that's what we're in it for...

I also expect to see a thread from each contestant in the Introductory Section. If you've already done this Bravo, you're already a step ahead of the others.

Test 2: Recruiting

Being an officer also entitles bringing fresh blood into the alliance. Your ability to get new recruits (by this you will go to town as members and inform an officer to invite the recruit you get, the officer will then jot down a score point for every recruit you find) is something you will be rated on.
This is one area where I expect to be asked about or have the officers be asked about, If you don't know any good recruiting techniques don't be shy to ask for advice, the fact that you ask means you show that you are willing to improve. Officers will keep a score chart and update me with their tally.
*IMPORTANT* When recruiting be honest, we are mainly a PvE guild so don't advertise that the guild does GvG and whatnot, keep it real.

The test will run through out next week, members may get promoted during the competition time if they show that they deserve it.

The following is a list of things which may decide on whether or not you deserve promotion:

1) Helpfulness: Many of the recruits we get in this game are new comers to the game, I'm not asking you to respond to their every request with material help. Start off by giving them advice so they are able to become independent gamers. Should that fail and you can help than I request that you do.

2) Experience: This means basically that you were able to complete 1 campaign and have an idea as to what the task needs. This will not bear as much weight as other factors but it is important non the less.

I would like to give a reminder in general, everyone was a noob at one point or another, so be patient with beginners and help them out, you never know what that person might come up with.

Goodluck to everyone and, as Peregrin would put it, Good hunting. tongue

Last edited by Spice N Dice on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!! Empty Re: RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!!

Post by Ramon Skylark Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Awesome, ill hop to it right away boss.
Ramon Skylark
Ramon Skylark
Level 14

Male
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!! Empty Re: RAiD Officership Challenge: Reloaded!!

Post by Spell Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

gl guys
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Shadowstalker Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm up for that! I've been waiting for this time! but there is a prob, I can't play during weekdays, what should I do?
Nix Shadowstalker
Nix Shadowstalker
Level 2

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 21
City : Below You
Hobbies : Playing of course. Hmmm, other things I enjoy is web surfing, reading, studying, and singing. I got no sports, so I am actually ALWAYS bored...
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down