Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D

+10
R O F L
SxyKiller
defiled ownage
Gorwad
Force of the divine
Dark Knight Richard
KyssAvDoden
Ever Wind Pro
satans lightbringer
Spice N Dice
14 posters

Go down

RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D Empty RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D

Post by Spice N Dice Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 am

Congratulations contestants of RAiD, you have completed the first part of the tournament (Having an account on the forum!). I expect you all to introduce yourselves on the forum and remain active on it during and after the tournament.
The official testing starts on Saturday, and I suggest you hold on to your kurzick faction for now ^_^.

You will be rated on the following:
1) Your ability to get new recruits (by this you will go to town as members and inform an officer to invite the recruit you get, the officer will then jot down a score point for every recruit you find) Twisted Evil

2) Your faction farming (an officer has to be PRESENT with you when you donate, this is just to boost honesty, I trust most of you enough to know you won’t lie about this but I have to maintain fairness). This won't bare too much on your score so don't worry I'm more concerned with your other abilities clown

3) Your interaction with members of the guild and how helpful you are to them, and by helpful I don’t mean running quests and missions for them, you may do that if you want to but I myself know that it can be tiring to meet the demands of everyone, but atleast you can guide them with advice on how to approach what they need help with.(I will monitor this myself and ask some of the other officers to monitor) cyclops

4) You also have to interact with the rest of the alliance, not everyone has to know you but atleast be a known name in the alliance, I will monitor this and will boost you myself whenever I can. This also means you have to be active on the forum, this’ll also be good for you as you will get to know more about current events in the alliance and hence inform our guild members, you will be able to find out what members of other guilds are capable of and if you share any interests game wise, and it will make the forum more lively ^_^.

5) The final rating will be done by me, the officers, and members of other guilds. A vote will NOT decide who is chosen or not, it is not a popularity test, but it helps me make my final decision.
Other criteria has been set in the past but I won’t make it necessary to complete it during this tournament, however I do expect you to meet up to some standards later on if you do not meet them now. You will have to have completed atleast 1 campaign in normal mode, you will need to be active weekly, if not daily, and you'll need to suck up to me and the other officers =D, I prefer chocolate chip cookies
tongue

The prize, as stated in the title, is the officer rank in RAiD, plus a cash bonus afro depending on how well you are rated. The event will start Saturday 21-3-09 and end Saturday 28-3-09. Scores won’t be taken b4 the first day so hold on to your faction ^_^.

If you are interested in this tournament, sign your name up here. Best of luck everyone.

Until now the number of officer openings is three but I made add more if I feel some people deserve it.

I will take questions and suggestions ingame on the tournament so feel free to ask me about anything.

Please keep this thread only for signing up I don't want it getting too cluttered =)

Last edited by Spice N Dice on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking gorwards suggestion ^_^)
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D Empty Re: RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D

Post by satans lightbringer Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Satans lightbringer would like to be in the tournament and it is fun to refer to myself in the 3rd person

satans lightbringer
Level 0

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 2
City : random
Hobbies : Music
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D Empty Re: RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D

Post by Ever Wind Pro Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:50 pm

good luck guys you will need it.
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 329
City : Perth. Australia
Hobbies : hanging out with friends, sport, being the most random person
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Best of luck to you all Smile
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female
Number of posts : 236
City : Oslo, Norway (currently in Richmond, VA)
Hobbies : you
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Richard Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

good luck, satan looks like you have a good chance scince nobody else signed up lmfao
Dark Knight Richard
Dark Knight Richard
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 26
Hobbies : skateboarding,card tricks, guild wars
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:09 pm

im not in RAID so gl to all
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Dont weigh #2 too much. I agree with the other 4 though. Good luck all.
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by defiled ownage Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 am

defiled is sighning up

defiled ownage
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : hockey, skateboarding, gw, computer,xbox,friends
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SxyKiller Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 pm

good luck all raid with this wish u all counld win
SxyKiller
SxyKiller
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 49
City : Southington,CT
Hobbies : sports, cars,movies,games,partys
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by R O F L Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Good luck RAiD members. Or should I say promising prospects?
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

RAiD's Officership TOURNAMENT!!! =D Empty Im in

Post by John Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 am

Sheeva Dreadmor signing up! Twisted Evil
John
John
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 17
City : Wellington NZ
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:47 am

Gl. Hopefully I'll be on soon enough to see the results.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by warcrafter21345 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm

DUH cuters cuter would like a chance at this as well

warcrafter21345
Level 0

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

I do agree with Gorwad that you don't need to focus on 2 as much, but if you can put time into faction farming, it is a good idea to do so.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spice N Dice Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Congratulations to Sin Max Sin (otherwise known as Satan's light bringer), and Sheeva Dreadmore (aka John) for achieving officer ship! This tournament is now closed but thank you to everyone who participated and I wish you better luck next time =).
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by R O F L Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Congrats! Let's celebrate, where's the 1v1? xP
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 pm

*cheers loudly* Congratulations Satan and John!! You'll be wonderful assets to RAiD as her newest Officers!!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 pm

CONGRATS!!!! cheers cheers Keep up the good work. "Just because you made it too officership doesn't mean you can slack," said the dude not helping at all. Very Happy
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down