Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life has become a pressing issue in my life

+7
Ramon Skylark
Amberlyn
Leica
shumar
Spice N Dice
Kiera
R O F L
11 posters

Go down

Life has become a pressing issue in my life Empty Life has become a pressing issue in my life

Post by R O F L Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 am

Yeah, I know. Life is becoming more and more present in my day to day life

"Rofl, what are you talking about? You make no sense."

Well, the past week or so I've been inactive because my sister is getting married this Sunday. I've been helping her fiance with all the wedding stuff. Laying around watching TV, going outside and swimming, playing with the dogs.. you know. All the tough stuff.

I've found things I'd rather do with my time. It's summer, I've got friends who wanna hang out. I've got parties that need me to spice them up. I've got cute girls that wanna go to the movies with me. Let's face it, I'm getting somewhat bored with G-dubs. Ee Gadds!

I know. Rofl getting bored with the game. Something is wrong.

But it's not necessarily that I'm getting bored with the game, so much as I'm just finding other things I can do with my time. Guild Wars is a time vampire, I say 'I'll only be on for a few minutes'. Well that turns into a few hours. That turns into my whole afternoon. Then I can't go do anything.

So Blahdiddiy blah blah, yadda yadda. Gotta peace out for a week at least. When my grandma leaves back to home I might be back on. Who knows. (Yeah, she came up to visit for a week and I have seen her about 4 times in my life, maybe 5 times). I'm also helping work at a summer camp for younger kids, and I'm in the day skit there. Practices are always pressing my afternoons away, and that week will be shot.

Life is taking over, and I can't find much time to do anything in Guild Wars right now. I left Eternal Elite in charge of the guild. I'll be back when I can. Be safe, play nice, have fun, and may the Schwartz be with you.
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Life has become a pressing issue in my life Empty Re: Life has become a pressing issue in my life

Post by Kiera Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am

*hugggss* sounds like you have an awesome summer ahead of you Rofl! Enjoy yourself, have fun with everything you've got going on, but just don't forget about us!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Life has become a pressing issue in my life Empty Re: Life has become a pressing issue in my life

Post by Spice N Dice Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:57 am

you make it sound so negative, it's awesome that you have so much going on Peter. Enjoy your summer while it lasts and if you do come back everyone will still be everyone ;D (Following your example of logic)

Tc bud
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by shumar Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:19 am

sounds more exciting than my summer....between work, school, the wife and GW....its all my time....have a great time with everything
shumar
shumar
Level 5

Male
Number of posts : 52
City : Frozen North
Hobbies : Computers, Family, Playstation
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Leica Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am

Hey have a good summer Love.
Leica
Leica
Level 33

Female
Number of posts : 333
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Reading, Writing
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Have a great Summer ... You only have them as a Kid ( Young adult ) So make the most of them!
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramon Skylark Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Have a great summer
Ramon Skylark
Ramon Skylark
Level 14

Male
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Take care man.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by R O F L Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Well my friends, it pleases and pains, pleasures and troubles me to say I'm probably off for a long while. I've been spending too much time on guild wars (owned the game for 10 months, played 1,176 hours and change).

So this is me saying I'm off for a good part of the summer to enjoy. July looks busy, August I'm not sure about. I'll be back eventually. Catch ya on the flip side, home skillets.
R O F L
R O F L
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 178
City : NY (not to be confused with NYC)
Hobbies : GW, xbox 360, wii, track, hanging with friends, and anything that will help me avoid homework
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:01 am

Congratulations on getting a life Smile

Looks like ill have to come back and liven things up again ^^
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 am

If you first have met us you will never again get away from us again I'll hnut you down ROFL!! Very Happy
Take care and give us a shout now and then so we atleast know taht you are alive and well.. I'll look like What a Face while watching you from the darkness!! You are never alone!!
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female
Guild : nubz
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Take care R O F L! You will be missed......*giggles* Peter! =D
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down