Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM

4 posters

Go down

Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM Empty Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM

Post by RinDarkmooner Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm

This Friday at about 5 Pacific Time, We're Doing Gate of Desolation and Black Tide Den Both HM! We need a couple of monks, ele's, and other professions to join! Anyone who wants to join us with the mish's Please PM me (Rin Darkmooner) In GW.
RinDarkmooner
RinDarkmooner
Level 2

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM Empty Re: Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM

Post by Amer Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 pm

I would love to come along. I have an Ele. If you could post builds that you might need or want then ppl can get them together before hand! See ya soon.
Amer
Amer
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 537
Hobbies : GW, Music, LOST, Killer Bunnies, My Family
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM Empty Re: Black Tide Den and Gate of Desolation HM

Post by recon Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm

why not jump on vent?

recon
Level 16

Male
Number of posts : 161
City : Tallahassee
Hobbies : this stuff.
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah I'll come if I'm not doing anything then. I'll be on my sin.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RinDarkmooner Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 am

Guys i am SOOO SORRY! I got the flu so (Vomiting.. etc.. ugh) D: - So I have to cancel our plans, I'm REALLY sorry! Q.Q - But we'll plan this again another time, when i get better. So Real sorry and I'll inform you when we rlly do it! D: - Usually i wuldn't let this stop me, But Its pretty bad and Phoenix my gl won't let me do it (She's a friend in rl too) D: - So Once again, SORRY! D:

Last edited by RinDarkmooner on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something)
RinDarkmooner
RinDarkmooner
Level 2

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down