Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make post here if you are going to be away for a long time.

+16
Gorwad
PingYaoTsu
Agrias Novus
TonyPsyko
spalding
Lan Veraquell
Judge
Mighty
Ludwig
Akroma
Korridon
Mint(sc)
neoteo
The Beau Brothers
Nemac
Vogo Agogo
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Make post here if you are going to be away for a long time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Make post here if you are going to be away for a long time.

Post by Mighty Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:07 pm

BACK Smile

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Make post here if you are going to be away for a long time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Make post here if you are going to be away for a long time.

Post by Agrias Novus Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

wb nubsauce. Smile
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm Back!!!! My Trip Was Awesome!!!!

Ready To Kick Tail.... With Mighty on my Back!!!
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Number of posts : 276
City : Springfield IL
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:14 pm

UMMMM Just to Inform all... I am going to be gone to Seatle,WA 20AUG-23AUG if anyone is in that area, I will be at the Navy base...
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:42 am

Woot!

My dad isn't moving. Rejected the job and setting up a free-lance consulting job for pricing analysis for trucking companies!

Oh, but I will have some down time....my dad is getting this laptop back and I am getting an ASUS EEE pc (not gaming capable) for college. So, even though i am ordering that laptop tomorrow, college doesn't start until about the 20th of August and my desktop is packed up. So, it will be a while until I get back to gw.
Ludwig
Ludwig
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 82
City : Fishers, IN
Hobbies : reading, gaming
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Guildies and Alliance members,

School is starting back up so I will be on when I can but right now I am not guarranteeing anything... The weekends will be my main time for play, as well as late at night.

I am still involved in PvP and that will be where my main gaming will continue to lie when I do get on.
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 am

Okay, I am kind of back.

Later today, I will be reinstalling all of my games but balancing gw, bf2, tf2, portal, cod4 and college might get difficult. Twisted Evil

I will definitely be on within the week.
Ludwig
Ludwig
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 82
City : Fishers, IN
Hobbies : reading, gaming
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 pm

So guys,

Yeah... I haven't played in a while.. and well, I probably won't be playing for a while... I am concentrating on My Real Life, and Guild wars has taken a hike for a little while. The Navy and my College have taken the wheel and I am in for the ride. I go to Washington DC next week for my Naval Reactors Interview for NUPOC and then I am back in school for another grueling 8 months. so wish me luck ladies and Gents.... AND hope for the best.

Over and Out!
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh Tony!! Best of luck to you as always! Have fun in DC and don't be a stranger when you can hit the boards here in the forum at least!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Tony! I have a friend in the Navy who just got OUT of DC. heh. He was being trained as a Combat Medic, so he was working in the President's Hospital. Razz He got re-stationed in California now though. Razz

Take care, man. We'll be here when you get back. And you WILL come back. *firm stare*
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandor Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:57 pm

hey ive been gone about a week now, my internet went down to my moms stupidity so idk how long ill be gone or how much longer srry bout this guys u kno i dont wanna be gone...... So I'll return ASAP! -Jorden {milk} Leader

Also please who reads this tell people who do not use the forums that i am gone especially my guildmates thanks guys and yes i miss hanging with u guys if im not back b4 diggy leaves tell him i said goodbye and throw him a party ^_^ LMAO! Thanks!
Gandor
Gandor
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 152
City : Illinois
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandor Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Ok btw guys im at school and am going thro a proxy to access this so i cant delte/edit any of my posts and cant posts new posts so.....yea so at least im on here i got the proxy from a friend and it bipassed my firewall for the school so im lucky i guess this comp must rele like u guys...
Gandor
Gandor
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 152
City : Illinois
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat May 09, 2009 9:03 pm

i honestly dont think this thread is needed anymore what do you think? everyone seems to make a separate thread when they are leaving so this is just kind of sitting here collecting dust
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Sat May 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes, I would prefer thread clutter to posting clutter any day.
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkin for Armor Sat May 09, 2009 11:05 pm

/agree Very Happy
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun May 10, 2009 5:25 am

Judge wrote:i honestly dont think this thread is needed anymore what do you think? everyone seems to make a separate thread when they are leaving so this is just kind of sitting here collecting dust

it doesnt mean that we need to close it or delete it ... does it ?

seeing a vogo thread active , gives me joy actualy

bounce
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sun May 10, 2009 3:44 pm

not delete it...just saying its kinda just sitting here
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun May 10, 2009 4:30 pm

ok i see what u mean

i removed the sticky
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2