Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late.

3 posters

Go down

I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late. Empty I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late.

Post by Amberlyn Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Ark Seem concerned over the fact that he felt like there was "Clicks" In the Vent and that he didn't fit in. When I came on vent He was in the DPW Meeting channel as he often is along with Twinnie and Nakky is most of the time during the day.
I asked Ark for a min and me and him had a conversation as to how we could change the way he felt and I just told him things I thought would help him fit in ..
1) Being in vent and Active in the game
2) Not Secluding his self in a Locked channel in Vent. ( DPW channel )
3) To get through all the games and be able to do things with others he may enjoy.

He told me that he would put more into it because he does have social issues and he is commin out of his shell more and more each day .. And we went on to Do a Full Run in TOPK with random people in the allaince. ( had a great time )

This coversation between me and a AOL member that was Private was just blowen WAY up and made it to Drama .. Over one comment to Nakky over MSN ...
Nakkys Question to him was .. So you can't come in DPW channel?
Arks reply .. Not excatly ( not having time to explain that was not the case )

Nakky then Told twinnie who told Logan .. and so on and so on .. that ARK WAS NOT ALLOWED in DPW channel anymore.
Which was never Even said .. Just something Nakky added to it.
Logan and Gary was in channel when ark was explaining how insane all the drama was over when me or him said anything concerning what we talked about ...

Nakky asked me to come in channel with him and I did for him to tell me that there are "Clicks" with in the vent and My reply was .. Only the ones ur making.
( This all caught me out of left field I actually party up with him and twinnie all the time. )

Im just tired of all the Drama .. I have been in the guild for 8 months and there has just been so much as of late. And Yeh Maybe Im around to hear most of it because Im off work and Been ingame alot and always on vent.
But I post everything of importance and go on about doing our runs talking and so forth.
Just seems like everyday it is always something crazy going on.

I really miss the days where you could just log in vent and just have fun .. And thats really why I asked for a meeting.. I donno guess Im just getting really down on every little thing someone does or says its just blowen way up and made so stupid.

Thanks for reading .. I donno .. Feeling alittle Outside my self right now. even tho Im surrounded by people ..
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late. Empty Re: I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late.

Post by AnnaTellya Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Ahh Amber i'm so sorry your feelings got hurt, I really am, I hate Drama and I know the others feel the same way Problem is when you have this Number of Ppl doing the same thing and sharing the same Vent you have all ages and alot of different personalities, Sadly there are always gonna be ppl who stretch the facts, and take offense to any and almost anything. I see how hard you work at doing guild and alliance things and i wish i had an answer to your problem but I don't , I know i'm older than alot on here but it does seem to me that Plain human respect and Manners are lacking in the everyday life of alot of ppl Please dont let the ignorance of a few stop you from doing what you like on here and please try to keep your head up
AnnaTellya
AnnaTellya
Level 7

Female
Number of posts : 77
City : Knoxville
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late. Empty Re: I Dont get whats with all the Drama as of Late.

Post by Mint(sc) Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:34 pm

*hugs Amber* You rock, gurl. Anna hit the nail on the head when she said a lot of these new people...the ones causing problems, mostly...are just plain lacking in respect and manners. I suspect there is a void in common sense as well. lol.

I can't speak for everyone, but as aloof as I have been as of late, I for one appreciate the posting you do whenever something happens. It lets me know what problems have been popping up and with who, so that I know who to look out for when I DO get a little time for the game.

I say keep up the good work. I think you are doing Fantastic!
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks Mint! =)
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down