Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turf Wars Event (BETA)

5 posters

Go down

Turf Wars Event (BETA) Empty Turf Wars Event (BETA)

Post by Regneir Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 am

Hello everyone, For those who don't know me im General Reg. Ok time to tell you bout this event i've been planing since i came back to the alliance from a very long break.

This event is based on PVP, Yet it is not to promote pvp. This event was created for the fun of the guild.

~~~TURF WARS~~~

Since this is a beta to the main event i'll discuss the basic elements of the event.
Teams of 8. will compete for Guild Halls (Turfs). If this event is a hit i will make further plans to expand this by doing 2v2,4v4 division of this. Seeing how this is beta i will start small, No cost of team registration. No rewards, No nothing basicly. Just bunch of forum work to show whom owns what turf and how long they have held it, and whom is next to challege. Challeges must be posted online and a ref must be currently online to report the win.

EXAMPLE-
TEAM 1 OWNS- AOL GUILD HALL/DATE-12/5/09/FUNDS-10k
TEAM 2 OWNS- RAID GUILD HALL/DATE-12/5/09/FUNDS-10k
TEAM 2 Challeges TEAM 1 for AOL GUILD HALL- DATE Of MATCH./Funds up for Stake-1k

Later if this is a hit, i will hopefully have enough people interested to charge 1k, per team registered, This 1k will be evenly spread out towards all Teams, the teams will have a Fund Bank. Once the team has lost all its funds by losing them to other teams that team will be out of the wars. and the team whom is able to conquer all teams will win the cash prize.

DATE OF WHEN THE EVENT STARTS IS TBA
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Turf Wars Event (BETA) Empty Re: Turf Wars Event (BETA)

Post by Force of the divine Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 am

sounds pretty good. but i would do it with the cash so there is a little extra to join up for fighting.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Divina Lydia Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 am

Even if it is a beta try getting some donations to have one little reward or something. Itl get more ppl into it. Anyways. Any other rules like wich ppl are allowed to make challenges and stuf?

Divina Lydia
Level 15

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Regneir Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Well, if we do it by donations it wouldn't hurt. I just don't want people putting their money into an event that isn't really big at the moment. and more rules are being created, like team leader is the person to make challeges or thier co-leader. I may start the beta out with 4v4 instead of 8v8. This will make it easier on people to create teams faster. I plan to launch this Event around DEC.14-19. I'll do Team registery a 2 or 3 days before the launch dates. It will last through the following days, If it is successful i may just let it keep going through the end of the month just for fun =D. Well, Any contributions to the event is welcomed, I do need peoples help on promoting it.
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Force of the divine Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 pm

aaaaaaaaaah darn it...it seems im missing out on all the fun these days. busy with my christmas dinner of school and after that snowboarding till newyear.
Force of the divine
Force of the divine
Light

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 1495
City : Delft
Hobbies : Hockey (field), GW, drinking beer
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Regneir Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Well if it is a good event i plan on it being every month.
Regneir
Regneir
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 am

Dodge Ball. 1v1 2v2 4v4 7v7

there will be a judge in each game just incase anyone has changed their stuff.

Btw Lighting Orb will one hit and yes u can dodge it and u will have 105hp while Orb does 106 damage so dont get hit!!!!.

So if u can dodge a wrench u can dodge a ball

PvP Characters are Recomended. also be nice to have the skills and runes unlocked if u care to play.

None of the equipment runes can be changed armor style can just not runes or anything along alines of that same with skills

Armor Code:

Pk5xiMzKUDfMvqRVHMHpUWYMHJV4RcHJVaCMHJVcMMHJVA

Skills:

OgBCgMzT4Q6XOAAAAAAAQAA

TJ
Level 3

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 am

I don't know what this is about and I am the worst person at PvP but count me in.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down