Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Amber

5 posters

Go down

King of Amber Empty King of Amber

Post by Altair Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:57 pm

King of Amber asked me to tell you guys that she needed to go help a friend recruit for their guild. She also said she would be back in around a month or so. Just wanted to tell you all.
Altair
Altair
Level 24

Male
Guild : Guild With No [NAME]
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

King of Amber Empty Re: King of Amber

Post by Amberlyn Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 am

He came back that night and left the same night again .. Do not invite him back to guild ..
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm

No offense, Amber, but I'd kinda like to know what happened to make him leave again so soon before I back that decision...
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Well Mint if I knew I would say it .. I always do.
All I am saying is he left .... He came back .... He left again in the same night ...
So dont invite him back .. ur more than welcome to PM him at any time ..
No offence............
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

And YOu know what ... Im pretty sure it's just not allowed to just jump in and out of the guild when ever you feel the need .. Support it or not .. Add him back .. w.e
the more I try the more it just gets thrown in my face.
IMO ... Jumping out to help a friends guild .. Leaving that guild the same day Rejoining AOl just to leave again .. with out reason or saying a word is reason enough not to invite you back in .. I was here the whole time .. Nothing happen to report to you mint.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm

If I remember right, this account is the same one that raged on an ally-deep team (or was it urgoz), came back after we found a replacement, and then raged to offline because we hadn't waited for them to have their temper-tantrum.

There needs to be consistency with our rule of thumb concerning leaving and coming back. Leave to help a friends Guild with the understanding that at some point they're going to hit an officer up for an invite, ok. To come back from this reason in three days and then leave again on the same day? Makes the Guild roster look bad in my opinion and since we're focusing on AoL's moral, everything we can use in our favour we should and this person has hopped now twice out of AoL I don't feel is benificial (and yes horrible spelling on that but ya'll know what I mean).
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 am

Who, Amber, where did that come from? o.o

I was just saying...could it have been due to someone saying something to this person in whispers when they came back that made them leave again? Not everyone throws a big fit over something like that. Just would be nice if someone could get ahold of this person and see why they did what they did...I'm not throwing ANYTHING back in your face. >.< I'd do it myself, but I'm not exactly able to be on a whole lot at the moment...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I have never seen anything wrong with the way you do things. o.o'
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Reguardless of the reason .. Just like Ki Ki Said Mints .. it looks bad for us to keep inviting someone that is just leaving .. and as I stated before your more than welcome when you log on to find out.
All I know is what I stated. He Joined .. He left ... Same day came back same day left .. thats pretty much enough of a reason to say this allaince or guild is not fit for him.
And When I was not able to play alot due to work issues .. If someone put on the forums .. He this or that .. I supported it .. Because that person has been there .. they know whats going on .. and I was not ..
I only Expect the same from others.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

Please note King of Amber aka currently known as Mars Ultor The God whispered DarianV concerning AoL and the fact he had been an officer in here and wanted to return. I have said no to it, per knowledge available he was here first last year and most certainly was never an officer.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 am

funny how he thought he would get away with it...
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 pm

He tried contacting me as well and I told him we didn't have a revolving door ..
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down