Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Clear info: Sign up

5 posters

Go down

Slow Clear info: Sign up Empty Slow Clear info: Sign up

Post by Kiad Sauk Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 am

Ok, so the Slowclear has been filled up, we got 8th people that are certain of a spot, but i'd like to have some backups, as not everyone has confirmed they are present and got everything.

Starting time, timezones of participents as far as i know:
EST: 08:00 PM (20:00)
GMT: 01:00 AM (01:00)
GMT+1: 02:00 AM (02:00)

If you could be there 30 minutes beforehand (EST: 07:30 PM) that would help us start off at the right time + gives me some of my night, as it will be 02:00 AM @ start.

Here's the full list of everybody joining in, you can still sign up for backup spots

1: Fendi Body Sin: Brent, Confirmed
2: Fendi Body Sin2: Aruji No Kurayami (real name?), Yet to be confirmed
3: Para Protter: TJ, Confirmed
4: Order Spammer: Bruno, Yet to be confirmed
5: Fendi Regen: CalluHanu (real name?), Yet to be confirmed
6: Spirit Control: Amber, Confirmed
7: HB Vigorous: Luke, Yet to be confirmed
8: Prot Monk: Mel, Confirmed

Backup list:
Darian who can play all parts, yet doesn't need the rep.
Dam with about the same
1: Is me, and i'm sure as hell going to be there.
2: Gary + Stealth is Power
3:
4:
5:
6: Tenderpoison
7:
8:

I'm bringing BU's, if you guys would mind to bring loads of other party-wide and personal consumables

Mesmer and sins + paragons could really use pumpkin pies or equivalents (red rocks)

Also have vent on, with mic if possible. It's not going to be easy, we need all the help we can get Wink

Last edited by Kiad Sauk on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male
Guild : RaiD
Number of posts : 179
City : behind da computer
Hobbies : being unoccupied ^^
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Slow Clear info: Sign up Empty Re: Slow Clear info: Sign up

Post by Dan Obsidian Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

SoO is it?

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am

Confirmed
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 am

Ah, just seen the previous post (and wiki build). If it were a normal run I'd have proposed to put down the builds I use to H/H it on HM (no cons needed) so u'd have saved a few k on consumables but it's not very effective at farming Fendi himself so ... GL neways.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:23 am

Although I do wonder what possessed the guy making the wiki build to run into SoO with a melee team without anti block and so little anti blind ...

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:24 pm

So if we go in with the run and let's say it's extremely successful, do you expect everyone stay until either all the party member's Dwarven titles are maxed out or we run out of BU's before exiting or do we have a set time limit for this run?
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm

confirmed here
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

I set a minimum of 3 hours, but it is more effective the longer we stay. So if people want to stay longer then that the possibility is there.

(only blind is throw dirt and blinding surge, for the not-so-familiar people with SoO)
Further on, CTT and extinguish will make sure that people will not suffer from throw dirt, the dmg output is so great that the blinding surge will not matter that much. party wide protection (SY!) and Aegis will make sure that the rangers do not matter that much. We also have a mesmer which should be capable of shutting down alot with web+shatter... Although i must say the build is a little more estimated to fendi then at getting there, i believe that with all the cons and preperation i think we have a pretty worked out build

Just for the hell of it, i'm going to give you some fun information: the sins have a base attack speed of 1.33, cirt agility gives +33, BU +20 red rock +33. as effectively 33=50% increase, the increase will be 86/33*50=130% faster ias. this will raise it to 0.57s per attack. double strike of 30% base, +50% from locust fury. this means that every 100 attacks, 80 of them will be 2 attacks. = 1.8 per attack. roughly this comes down to 3 attacks per second, with vigorous spirit and OotV that give 19 health each attack. this comes down to 114 health per second without even being healed. add the vampiric weapon to it, adds up an extra 9 hp (and 9 armor ignoring damage, which is the most important, so is OotV) this is a total of 123 health per second.
123 health per second, guys come on, thats insane
Think about that, and dont forget the amazing fun you will have when you have great dwarven weapon on the sins and their both attacking the same weapon (lets say 40% chance, 6 hits since there are 2 sins, thats perma KD on fendi's body)

I'm not sure if all the IAS stacks, guildwiki says that cons stack above 33%, so we'll find out soon enough, but if this is true, the sins deal 68 armor ignoring damage, then add the normal damage to it, (with great dwarven weapon and asuran scan, dagger mastery 14+ and critical strike (no this is to much math for me, just take this sum as alot) this will deal a shitload of damage)

Btw, i made the build myself, yet i'm open to any advices, i'm only human and i'm sure that you guys can perfect it.
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm

What about the energy management for each individual? For Sins the energy shouldn't be a problem since they'll never take hits, the Damned Crew Members Rangers all have Debilitating Shot which would drain your energy if hit, that's the reason why 600 monk runners take the Mo/R build with Storm Chaser along with the QZ Ranger's Greater Conflagration. With Aegis we can minimize the amount of hits taken but we can't chain that skill with only 1 protection monk, could this be a potential problem?
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

The necro also has aegis, the monks have channeling, the paragon has high attack speed and a zealous spear, the necro is not going to be targeted, rt could use spirit's siphon (steal energy from spirit's) instead of spirit's gift, the mesmer is in trouble, channeling might be the solution... i'll think about that

+ the necro has blood ritual for extra energy Wink
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 pm

The ele's also have eruption and common groups come with 5 ele's into them: so it's 5 times eruption and b-surge. Also there is a helluvalot of conditions that cover the blind and the monks have shield of deflection. I'm not saying that the build won't work, but I am saying that taking measures against this will make the build a lot more effective up to te point where you won't be needing cons at all anymore. Recommended skills: restore condition, draw conditions/foul feast, rigor mortis.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:40 pm

One more thing: assuming that the assassins have maxed deldrimor is a bit weird for a build that's designed to max deldrimor.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 pm

eruption is annoying yes, yet i still think that melee a better option is then caster dps, because thats heavy energy reliant.
yes there are always brilliant skills to solve every problem, yet you have to take in account that you have to have roomf or them to take. foul feast is possible, but then the necro has to be in range of the melee, you don't want that, that means that a monk also has to take draw conditions. restore condition is possible, strange that you didnt put cautery signet in the list btw Wink

rigor mortis vs the blocking, have you ever pressured in GvG or HA? just switch target as soon as it gets heavy prot.

Yes, but it's kinda hard to make assumptions based on things you don't know, and knocking the target down 2.4x per second on max rank, will still be 1x per second on low rank.

As for the cons, we dont NEED them, they are optional and benifical (actually BU is necessary cause of the fendi regen mesmer) further more, perhaps there is a better way to do this, post it... Wink
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 pm

I have decided to change LS for RC, (Y)

people who have not yet confirmed, does this mean i have to look for replacements? or they just dont read the forum? Wink
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Well I don't play HA, but I do know that SoO Monks have HSR on HM, making them prot a bloody lot at the same time (judging from all the time I spend trying to find a clean target when I do this on my para)
Cautionary signet sucks so I didnt recommend it (nor do I).

Pesonally I feel

2 shattersins (with SY, those fancy unblockable attacks and Asuran Scan)
1 AP necro
1 smiter (put judge's insight and possibly gr8 dwarf wpn on the sins)
1 mesmer you got there (using illusion of pain like that is pretty brilliant)
some sort of backline with RC and more condition removers

would make a viable alternative, but it's just a theory ofcz

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Shattersins are a valid option, yet they cost alot of energy, and are not as consistent...

AP necro, dont understand the AP in it sorry

smiter is a good idea
mesmer yup,

but dont you think you will get killed, without the para protter? (they deal a shitload of dmg)
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

2 assassins with SY and a 3 man backline and a smiter that can take support? Think you'll manage to survive. AP = Assassin's Promise, it's a common build to generally buff physicals ... but since I'm doing holy damage I guess this one is due for replacement. Hmm, think I'll toss him for someone with strength of honour in to further buff the frontline. I don't know about shattersin's energy needs, but zealous daggers and critical eye generally manage my Shattersin Zenmai's energy so ... Even so, I'm just making suggestions, maxed my deldrimor ages ago, now I only H/H HM dungeons for the fun and challenge of it and due to lack of time to organise teams.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:45 pm

ow: for HM SoO I use:

Para (me): Soldier's Fury - Can't touch this - Save yourselves - There's nothing to fear - Go for the Eyes - Find their weakness - Spear of fury - We shall return
N/Rt: Signet of spirits - Splinter weapon - Foul Feast - Signet of lost souls - Rigor Mortis - Mark of pain - Enfeebling blood - Flesh of my flesh
N/Mo: Restore Conditions - Protective spirit - Aegis - Shield of absorption - Rigor Mortis - Foul feast - Signet of lost souls - Mark of Pain
Me/Mo: Signet of judgement - Castigation signet - Spear of light - Scourge enchantments - Mantra of inscriptions - Power drain - Waste not, want not - rez siggy

Henchies are Talon, Devona, Mhenlo and Lina (although I'm gonna replace Devona with Eve next time)

I'm posting this so it hopefully helps out and so you can point out all of my flaws if you should feel like it. I don't like giving criticism without allowing people to give some to me.
The main idea of the above build is to kill the monks without having to attack them, due to scourge enchantment, the rest is pretty much keeping yourself alive and giving those monks reasons to spam their reversal of fortune as much as possible.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Back to top Go down

Slow Clear info: Sign up Empty Come on ya'll

Post by Kiad Sauk Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 am

Guys, serious trouble... Since it's to late for Luke to play, Mel and TJ left the guild, there are only 2 people who confirmed their appearence tonight (dwarven run ofcourse)

So, i'm going to ask everyone once again to see if they want to come, and hope for you all to sign up, for i really want to this thing to go trough dispite 2 people leaving this alliance SadSadSad

contact me trough this forum, or somewhere tonight (thats this afternoon for you americans ^^)

ah well, cya soon, and if you want to join in, tonight 7:30 PM EST the group will be gathering!!!

Brent
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male

Back to top Go down