Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you hope to see in guild wars 2?

5 posters

Go down

What do you hope to see in guild wars 2? Empty What do you hope to see in guild wars 2?

Post by Nemac Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:39 pm

I realize Guild Wars 2 is still a while away before launch, but seeings how I'm bored, and my guild wars isn't working( Sad ) I thought I'd ask what other people are hoping for inthe next GW.

I was kinda bummed by the fact that there was no morning stars (you know, the spikey ball on a chain?) , polearms (halberds, spears, polaxes, etc) greatswords, or great axes for warriors. Although I am hoping for these in the future, I'm sure there is a good reason for them not being there.

I was greatly impressed by the classes and hope they keep them or even make new ones. Its nice to have new classes that aren't in most games.

The campaigns in all 4 campaigns, however frustrating they were at times, were still awsome. I havn't beaten one yet and theyre so fun to play. We can only hope that GW2 story will be just as interesting.

Guild Wars has certainly set the bar high, for me anyway, for other games to match. Let's hope GW2 goes even higher
Nemac
Nemac
Level 25

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 252
City : North Bay
Hobbies : GW, reading, shoosting stuff(FPS games)
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Back to top Go down

What do you hope to see in guild wars 2? Empty Re: What do you hope to see in guild wars 2?

Post by Vogo Agogo Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:21 pm

I would like to see larger explorable areas and a way to send messages to ppl when they are not on line..PLZ in game mail Exclamation

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

What do you hope to see in guild wars 2? Empty Re: What do you hope to see in guild wars 2?

Post by Mighty Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:17 pm

i want alot more skills

i even want a catergory of skills that any one could pick from "common skills"

or i'd like a way to organize ppl in a personal chat room even if yaw werent together

i want a lot more special effects ^_^ and armor thats completely personal like if u wanted u could tweak any single part of it

more proffesions would b nice as well

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:02 pm

since there will be a new axix so we can jump , i would like to be able to fly.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemac Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:21 pm

I was just thinking, it might be a bit complicated but, how cool would it be to have a target system? For example, swing at someone's arms, their attacks become weaker. Get a critical, it becomes really hard to do actions with it.
Nemac
Nemac
Level 25

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 252
City : North Bay
Hobbies : GW, reading, shoosting stuff(FPS games)
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Speaking of targeting.. It would be nice just if the target you aimed at get killed before you spell or whatever activates if it would target the next available nearby foe. It's quite aggravating to have energy wasted like that and have to wait for recharge.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:34 am

i read in some forum , that guildwars 2 , will require first person shoters kind of reflexes ... well i think gw already needs some , but i think this is becose there will be no clic to move. you will only be able to move with your AWDS + mouse. witch makes me happy becose it will cut off the clic to move people.
also adding the option to jump , i guess you will be able to dodge atacks even more .. and we might see in pvp people jumping non stop like we do in fps ...

i would like more complex fight system , but i really hope it doesnt get too arcadish .. and keep the complex skills system gw have. imo is what makes this game endless and a good game.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down