Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo

3 posters

Go down

Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo Empty Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo

Post by Odysseus Thecunning Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am

Hi guys

Yesterday I tried this build I was able to find floating around youtube which provides you with the necessary skills to confront Rocktail solo and defeat him.

here is the build: OQMT844U5xOOYIM8l6RAItQPAA
You will need a tactics shield armor:16 (any will do) and a furious sword of fortitude (double adrenaline per hit (10%) + 30hp)

Just exit Doomlore Shrine and head threw the forest area avoiding all red dots until you see a big clear field

Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo Moloto11

You will surely encounter a hostile siege devourer. You can easily lose it's aggro. If not don't panic, you are able to kill it and then mount it to kill the Charr that drops from it.

You can dismount and lure Rocktail or use the devourer to do damage to Rocktail from far. If you use the devourer, Rocktail will kill it with ease, but you will just drop from it unharmed and you can continue on tormenting Rocktail till he drops.

Be wary when approaching Rocktail, If you get to close to the area where he spawns, you will trigger pop ups hidden close to him and they will make short coming of you.
So just let Rocktail come to you, his aggro range is humongous.

Now how to use the build: Practice makes perfect lol. Come on. where is the fun in giving it away.

If everything goes well, you will be doing this:
Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo Gw04810

Have fun.

If you have any questions just pm me in game. (Odysseus Strategema)

May the Gods grant you victory

Odysseus Thecunning
Level 21

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 214
City : Montreal
Hobbies : Killing our Guild leader
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo Empty Re: Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo

Post by Dan Obsidian Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 am

Guess the most prominent question is: Does it work on HM?
Used to 55 this guy way back when.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo Empty Re: Head to Head with Rocktail Molotov with a W/Mo

Post by Melannie Stryder Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 am

and is this green worth much at all?
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Odysseus Thecunning Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:40 am

@ Dan
No clue, never tried it. I'm guessing the trouble would be to get to him in HM. But If ya want a good challenge and more Vanguard points then by all means try it ^^ and tell us how it went down.

@Mel
I heard from 2k to 10k. I never tried to sell the green, so personally I don't know. In any case, I find that the sword is gorgeous and the stats are nice. I guess my goal wasn't really to farm him for his drops, just a challenge.

Odysseus Thecunning
Level 21

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 214
City : Montreal
Hobbies : Killing our Guild leader
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Obsidian Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 am

Hmm ... I do not have a warrior but I do have 200k Ebon Vanguard Rep so I think I'll pass.

Dan Obsidian
Level 50

Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down