Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEKly scrims!

3 posters

Go down

WEEKly scrims! Empty WEEKly scrims!

Post by Silvus Silverfox Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I am proud to say that the april 9th scrims were very successful. instead of a 1v1 we made it 6v6 and we had a blast! Sadly my team lost! Any1 who was in one of those teams plz leave ur impression of that day! PLZ MAKE IT TO THEN NEXT ON APRIL 16TH!!!!! Sad GET RDY TO BE ANNHILATED! Twisted Evil
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 378
Hobbies : Music piano/guiar/bass/singng playing gw! reading!
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

WEEKly scrims! Empty Re: WEEKly scrims!

Post by Artemus Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Had a good time, thank you. A great way of getting to know other members of the alliance............ and killing them Very Happy

Not sure I like being on the red team though, I kept trying to attack my own team mates Razz

Looking forward to the rematch.

Art

Artemus
Level 0

Guild : ema
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am

Yeah that was great fun, posted couple piccies as memory from our fun scrims.

We could have 2 different types of scrims, one where we dont run the flag, and one where we do. Very Happy Which either is funnier.

Theres also the even crazier scrims like Naked match (no armor and just 1 skill like flare on ur skillbar) or Dodgeball, fast cast mesmers with some Orb spell, Very Happy Very Happy. But we can start with this having regular gatherings when theres good opportunity. And switching the battle location guild hall as well to get variation Smile.

Its nice fun matching with your alliance buddies, getting to know each other. Smile This is also a great and fun way to introduce GvG atmosphere to players who havent been into GvG and who would like to explore & go test it but not directly in a real rated tournie.
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content