Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play For GW2?

2 posters

Go down

Role Play For GW2? Empty Role Play For GW2?

Post by Mother Chaos Tue May 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello all,

I'm unsure if you all are regular's on the GW2 Forum or not, but I've been somewhat of a forum lurker for some time, and although I don't post much, I like to follow along with some of the posts that I see on the various forums that I follow.

I noticed recently that there is a group on the GW2Guru site that is a collection of people who love to RP and would have liked to see more of it in GW but are rather excited about the potential for such in GW2 with the personal storylines.

In such a case though, have any of you thought about starting up character ideas/names for the upcoming game? If so what are the stories behind them? Will your characters from GW1 have an impact on your new characters?

There isn't much news about the single player part yet, but there are rumors going around that they might be discussing some of the questions about it, especially on twitter (they asked for some questions recently, I asked if our old characters or even titles will impact it, who knows if they'll answer). I'll be sure to keep you all updated as I check all this out, assuming everyone is at least relatively interested.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
- Christopher
Mother Chaos
Mother Chaos
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 12
City : Marion, Indiana
Hobbies : Guild Wars, RPGs, Blogging
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Role Play For GW2? Empty Re: Role Play For GW2?

Post by Matt Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Well the questions have been answered now Smile.

I think there is more room for RP since it has an consitant world and the actions you take really change the world.
I think this will give you more space to really play the game and maybe result in a little more RP Smile.

Matt
Level 4

Male
Guild : HEH
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Chaos Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm actually rather curious how multiple races will inevitably end with the rise or fall of Zhaitan. The thing is though, from the looks of it, there are still 4 other dragons that have appeared in the continents over the 250 year span.

Its some pretty exciting stuff. If anything the personal histories will be something you can have others experience with you I think through the instances, or so the small hints in all the interviews are saying.
Mother Chaos
Mother Chaos
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 12
City : Marion, Indiana
Hobbies : Guild Wars, RPGs, Blogging
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down