Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside

+2
Blank De Ratche
Amberlyn
6 posters

Go down

DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside Empty DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside

Post by Amberlyn Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 pm

MONK- KiKi
MONK
MONK

WAR- BB Pending
WAR- Alex
WAR

ELE- Amber
ELE- Ratche
ELE- Mantis

SS
BIP
RANDOM

Please have the Following build listed for the profession you Chose to Sign up .. Please Have Vent ( Able to listen at least ) .. Please Only Sign up's on this Post All Questions can Be asked Via PM's Or In Game.

Last edited by Amberlyn on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside Empty Re: DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside

Post by Amberlyn Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm

The Builds we run and equipment, found here at the original Nightly Party-Crew Thread
https://lightness.forumotion.com/activities-f5/the-deep-t1636.htm

Warriors:
OQcSE5KT0F4FZFpF4O2kDWdO
The knockdown skills are a must for killing Kanaxai at the end.

Elementalist:
OgVCoMzDdbsuEAG+CkBuAjD
This is the original way, nothing special basically the standard Searing Flame build.

Necromancer:
OAVEQVhWeswHC9SkHfxVUBdC
The SS build, Inspired Enchantment/Revealed Enchantment and Spinal Shiver/Shivers of Dread are musts.

OAllQoFlBamn4Iv/CXhdsGGDPHuD
The BIP build, Monks are the priority targets with Eles being second.

Monk:
OwAT04XCTKuajguqe4jIHUiQmAA
This build is for Hardmode, in Normalmode only one or two Monks would need to have this build to keep Protective Spirit on the BIP and also Rebirth is needed after entering the 3rd room.

Equipments:
All Warriors would need to have a cold weapon to go along with Spinal Shiver/Shivers of Dread, an ideal weapon would be Icy xxx Sword/Axe of Fortitude with an "I Have The Power" inscription.
It's recommanded that all casters (Monk/Necro/Ele) have a caster weapon set (Sword, Axes or Spear with an offhand), Sapping Nightmares from room 9 and on tend to cast Chaos Storms on people that are using Wands or Staves.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside Empty Re: DEEP RUN FRIDAY NIGHT RESCHEDULED See inside

Post by Blank De Ratche Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

In as ele
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Uses Frenzy Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

i wanna be warrior(:
Alex Uses Frenzy
Alex Uses Frenzy
Level 0

Number of posts : 8
Hobbies : Hanging out w/ Friends,Swimming,Racing Dirtbikes,GW,and Fallout 3
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantis Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 am

I'll go if I can get online in time.

Necro (either), ele or random. Whichever is needed.
Mantis
Mantis
Level 8

Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 86
City : TN
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvus Silverfox Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Warrior -> has everything. If it starts at 9 then ill do the run. alien

Last edited by Silvus Silverfox on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 378
Hobbies : Music piano/guiar/bass/singng playing gw! reading!
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 am

confirmed Smile Ill be on by 8:30pm my time[object Selection]
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Im sorry I have to reschedule this ... I was hoping to do this Saturday around 3pm If everyone is around ..

Something Came up for me In real and Im un able to be online at this time ... Im sorry everyone...
If yall still want to go .. is 3pm tomorrow a better time for everyone?
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvus Silverfox Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm

5pm was too be on the safe side amber its k. If you start at 3 (my 2) just wait for me a bit i have to finish my music lessons and hurry back. This should work out since not all the spots are taken and it will take a better part of an hour to prepare. And yes i will make my own runs from now on (if i can't make it to this one)

****IDk Alex who signed up left the build Question

Last edited by Silvus Silverfox on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 am

really? I left a party to make this stuff.... not cool. but it's ok... do it later tomorrow and I'll make it
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 am

Ratche .. I posted this before Hand ... about 2 hours prior Sorry you didnt see it in time ...

silvus ... as I have stated to you several times in PM's today You are able to Make runs that are more suited to you in ur Time zone ..
If you make a post here let people know what you need and when you want to run it they will sign up if they are able to.

I regret that I wont be able to push this too 5pm for you Might not even have it at 3pm the way it looks ...

Im very Sorry for those who Signed up ... Something in Real came up and i had no choice but to cancel =/ But I do hope to make this run tomorrow at 3pm ... ( sorry again ratche .. I would not have missed it had it not been a very important .. real issue )
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 am

it's ok Amber, I was just messing around. Sorry to hear you had problems. Hope everything is alright.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Ok I could not get anyone Rescheduled for this So Ill be posting again for Next Friday Sometime this week for all that wants to go .. same time same place! =) ( Friday)
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvus Silverfox Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Ah man i even got online at the rite time lol! Darn it fine I ll try and make it to the friday run (not even 1hour early?) (<-don't worry about that idea)
Alrite I ll start rounding every1 up way before we have to do this so i can do the run.
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down