Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied guilds

5 posters

Go down

Allied guilds Empty Allied guilds

Post by Akroma Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 am

I'm a bit scatter brained atm, so bare with me while i gather my thoughts on this post. In my attempt to rally a few euro guilds, I have realized that we have more than I thought we did. Which means that I would like to see/hear that they are meeting and doing things on a regular basis. I would certainly hope it happens naturally as is. I have a euro guild coming into the ally, which will make our 5th. At first I had hoped for 2-3 euro guilds and 4 would have been nice. I have a new guild coming in which is 70+ euro. This will make 5 according to my count. I want the guild leaders to rally together on their own and come up with a euro/ally photo. In the past we've had some massive turn outs and even lagged the guild hall!

In the same respect, I want our USA time zoned guilds to pick up the slack and identify any problems they may need to address and get the ball rolling until GW2 comes out. Lets pick up the pace and keep rolling until then.

And if there are any guild leaders that you do not see posting on the forum, give them a moderate nudge to do so! It is their responsibility to be a part of what goes on here in the alliance. Make them earn their spot and show the alliance the respect that it deserves. The alliance is good because people put in the effort for everybody to enjoy the game together. Please pitch in because the ally is what you make it.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Allied guilds Empty Re: Allied guilds

Post by Silvus Silverfox Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

You have my support akroma and my respect. I will help out in any way, even though I am an ex-guild leader.
Silvus Silverfox
Silvus Silverfox
Level 37

Male
Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 378
Hobbies : Music piano/guiar/bass/singng playing gw! reading!
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey all Euro guilds of the alliance, we will gather for Euro pic tonight at 6 GMT first in AoL hall Very Happy, come if you are online and are able to join. Smile

Last edited by Hennu on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added GMT link)
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Allied guilds Empty As An Aside

Post by donnilee Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 pm

As an aside, I just wanted to say that I think it's great to have Euro guilds. Because of the time differences, it means that no matter what time of day or night you sign on, there is usually always folks on doing things. I've been on in the wee hours and found quite a crowd. I think that's great. When we just had iE as the only euro guild, it was often empty of players during the hours between midnight and six AM. That is no longer the case.

I've been able to play with quite a few people when I was on in the small hours battling insomnia! Anyway, keep up the good work. I think we have a good bunch now. tongue
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 am

if we are talking small hours of the morning i'm usually on till 4 or 5am eastern time zone usa Very Happy.
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down