Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept Check In

4 posters

Go down

Sept Check In Empty Sept Check In

Post by Akroma Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Its been awful quiet in here lately. Just because I dont post something, does not mean that any of you cant. Evil or Very Mad

To be honest, I was hoping for a much bigger turn out during the alliance events. I dont know if it was a lack of advertising or what. Please refer to previous alliance event photos and take into consideration that we've had hundreds attend.

One thing that some of us had discussed during our last leader meeting was a possible weekly allied guild/event hosting sort of thing. Where each week, one guild would be responsible for rallying the masses to create several parties to do (fill in the blank). Or a weekly meet n' greet where the allies can be introduced to some of your finest and top notch members. To keep things simple we could just go right down the ally roster and go in order if people want to actually commit to that.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Sept Check In Empty Re: Sept Check In

Post by Lucci_Slevin Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 am

Sorry I over-slept for the event as well as only relayed it to guildies the night before when I saw the thread. Next time I will keep a better eye out for these things so I can relay them to more guildies in advance.

I am optimistic about activity for both our guild and the alliance though. [Liar] is almost full but in a growing period where people are getting to know one another as well as getting characters through the game. It is a slow and steady process. School is in gear so we will be continuing to recruit to maintain activity. we just put up a recruiting thread today actually. http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/liar-lf-friendly-players-teamplayers-t10451254.html?p=5242542#post5242542

As for activities, we did a planned bogroots run today including Dam which went well. This day next week we are doing slaver's and though the sign-up is on our site all are welcome to come. Smile

http://www.liarcheatsandthieves.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=108&start=0

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

To be honest, I was hoping for a much bigger turn out during the alliance events. I dont know if it was a lack of advertising or what.

I suppose its both lack of advertise and chosen time. Can be fixed tho. Lately the events been on GMT favoring times and maybe too early for pasific time zone? Next one could be bit later too. Smile

I'm up for the "roster order" weekend event organizing-plan, I just know some dates ahead I'm gone for weekend(23-25 sep), and I so much wish to be present then, when it would be HEH turn to create weekend event.

Lets have a sunday ally leader/officer meet up in vent this weekend? To brainstorm this? To get ppl interested, excited!
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by andracoz Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm sorry for my part and will try to help improve alliance activity aswell as reporting into the forums more regular. I shall add it onto my quicklaunch bar at the top of the browser Wink
andracoz
andracoz
Level 2

Male
Guild : Lions Arch Guard
Number of posts : 21
City : Gloucester uk
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content