Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Eerock

5 posters

Go down

Lord Eerock  Empty Lord Eerock

Post by Amberlyn Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Anyone know anything about this? why he left ... and who are these " cool " people that are being "rude".... I sent him a PM to ask him what happen so that it can be addressed because we didn't want anyone to feel this way ever .

PS ... Im home = )
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Lord Eerock  Empty Re: Lord Eerock

Post by Kiera Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

The Guild Gods are anyone who can get a group together. Which he enjoyed when it involved something he wanted to do, but if they were all busy and he was left to fend for himself, he was not happy. Also he refused to party with certain people and as such would either leave team or ask who was in team before deciding if he would join.

Edited to Add: during the guild meeting he brought up rudeness after cutting BB off in guild-chat. Refers to vent and people talking over each other which we all know happens because it's a voice-program, some people lag when talking so may be clear when they start but are actually cutting someone off. If in a mission/vq/formed party is why we tell people to move to a diffy channel so can focus.

Edited again: "The third issue is that I have been harassed by people here and I know if I snitch on them I would destroy other peoples game" He has been harassed by no one here especially on vent as he hung out with both Seamon and Captn and neither of those men would have stood for it. Also in Guild-Chat, most of us are on every night, sometimes late and there has been simply no indication so whether he was getting whispers, who knows but I can't think that anyone would be foolish enough to whisper something that could be capped and sent in to Anet. He has however taken offense at statements people have made that have had NO bearing on or with regards to him. Example: Someone was commenting in guild-chat over the retards wtb/wts in Kam last night. Completely offended. Mel and Altimus with their playful wedding planning... Offended.

Also, he has refused to talk to Akroma of all people about who had been harassing him, the one person above all who COULD easily solve anything given names and details.

Last edited by Kiera on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Ah ok .. I didn't know what it was about ... Just seemed sad and I don't want anyone to feel the way he described. =/

thanks Ki
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:31 am

He also found it offensive if people posted party ups in guild chat and not directly to him. Parties have always been slammed in guild chat then alliance chat on a first come first serve basis so it is fair for everyone. He would not take that as an invitation and then was offended since it was not specifically directed to him. Also wheb people were busy he would attempt to make everyone feel bad that he wasn't in the party. I am all for partying with everyone but I feel the fair way is to post parties on forum or in guild/alliance chat. I don't know why he left except that he did not like the include everyone attitude. He would also jump to his own vent channel of certain people were on vent. I know he had a thing for Mel, which she knew about, and she would toy with him by flirting with altimus which didn't help the situatuon. I wish him the best of luck I just dont think aol was the place for him
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:10 pm

He was also mad that whenever he helped people they never said thank you but when he asked for help no one helped him. That's what he told me. I saw him sit there while parties were forming up, saying nothing then getting upset when they left without him. He was a nice guy but it seemed like he had a major inferiority complex.

As for the people making fun of him, I know he said he put that voice synthesizer on because people didn't like his voice, and I saw him take offense to the word retard being used, but it wasn't directed at him. I can't imagine people would whisper him just to talk smack but since he won't say who it was, who knows? I'm guessing he probably took something someone said personally or misunderstood them. I asked him myself to tell me who was bothering him, and he wouldn't say. Oh well, I hope he finds a place to be happy. He should have gone to BOOM, him, seamon and Capt. were close.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by donnilee Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 am

We are just a gregarious bunch, that someone with an inferiority complex would probably have issues with the way we interact. As said above, I think he just wasn't a good fit for here.

Sometimes you run into someone who is just self-centered and "everything" is about them. If people are laughing, they are laughing about them, if they are talking, they are talking about them. Persecution complex does not make for a happy player unless he's/she's the center of attention all the time.

Could be any one of those things, but there's always gonna be one here and there that just doesn't fit. I wish him good luck wherever he goes. Perhaps he'll find a small guild with a few close players that do everything together, that would probably suit his personality better. C'est la vie.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content