Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08

+2
Drunken Redneck
Mighty
6 posters

Go down

Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08 Empty Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08

Post by Mighty Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:49 am

MIGHTY BUGLE

Hello this is mighty! sorry it took so long
i was kinda scraping for ideas but i think this paper
will b my best yet below i'll talk several new topics
i hope u enjoy Smile btw theres some goodies on this
paper so read closely Very Happy

TCP ON PCP!!!
The news as been out! our newest and one of our most powerful
alliance members has descided to leave! the question on everyone's
mind is what exactly is the reason??? though it seemed like
TCP was a near perfect match for our alliance they thought otherwise
apparently when akroma mentioned that we were a faction based alliance
that really wasnt THAT faction based they took those words too light-heartedly (haha)
the GL of TCP Naryia failed to give a reason as to why she departed
but it was mentioned that she cared more about the faction then we did...
wait didnt she say that she wanted a guild that didnt focus primarily on faction?
yet she left us? boy....what was she sniffing....i want some....
*NOTICE* we have an actual member of TCP that explains
their side of the story "view bottom to see**

THE ALLIANCE TRUMPS URGOZ
Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08 Devon10
Well a couple monthes back we may have never dreamed off reaching
such an achievement, but i think this was a victory not for the members that
entered the warren but the alliance as a whole...i believe this is a good sign for things to come....
We actually made an alliance and even did an elite mission together
not as a guild but as an alliance this is a milestone it shows how co-operative
as an alliance we are and hopefully this alliance will become like a one big guild
and it all started with urgoz we started sunday 5/31/08 at around 12pm and lasted til 3pm
an elite squad formed of members from all the difference alliances completed
the mission and struck down urgoz...
at the price of a few dp's and a couple laughs at warrior jim's exspence when he lead the attack on urgoz Smile

THE NEXT STEP: THE GLOWING MONKEY
Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08 Ferret10
Whats next u may ask well theres this lil thing called Mallyx which really
isnt a little thing because hes our next target!!! The Alliance is currently
planning to pay the purple brute a visit in the near future so b sure
to complete Nightfall before then the mission will take place in the
Domain of Anguish an area only accessable at the chantry of secrets
this mission will be hard but with our alliance we just might beat
the giant purple monkey known as, Mallyx
==================================

THE ADDITIONALS

Please dont forget to sign-up for and to read Judge's Story
I personally find it rather interesting so don't b shy SIGN UP
Chapter 1: The Beginning

*SURPRISE* Very Happy yes i labored over this word search just for you
feel free to click on it and see how many words u can find
Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08 I_like10

+NOTICE+ Its come to my attention that some of the ppl
reading this paper might b interested in adding an article or two themselves
haha iam thrilled that some other ppl want to do so and with that in
mind i'd like anyone interested in having a piece in the paper
to PM me when iam online or email ur article to me
-make it somewhat relevent to guildwars haha
Email: DevinBro@AOL.com

+NOTICE+ The Lottery will start up soon
i just need a person to run it again so be on the look out

*sigh* Very Happy well ty as always for reading my article
i hope i improved the paper somewhat this week
i searched around for pictures i even made a
word search i'll keep working on ways to improve
the paper's qualities iam always open to ideas
so please inform me if u have an ideas tysm
-Mighty

Last edited by Keng Kong on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08 Empty Re: Edition #7 A Step Up 6-07-08

Post by Drunken Redneck Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:11 pm

*a TCP members explanation*
"TCP left the alliance because it was a joke.We are a very well known guild, and we were embarrassed that we were in a low faction alliance.No one wanted to pick up their faction output, and that was not what was told to us when we joined.therefore we decided to leave and move on to a better alliance.
there was no sniffing of anything going on. on another note CAT never wanted to join you guys they asked akroma to join them, Cat would never stoop as low as a 3 million alliance. anyways good liuck gettin to the point where you own a town again, but i dont see that happening anytime soon"

(mighty)- "i really think its funny when ppl get so uppity over gw...haha we're the
joke? thats funny...when u get conserned about in-game images and hyped
up over faction amounts u lose the meaning of the game and thats just to have fun
and so what? we really dont care about "the faction" we arent like you and CAT
we thought u'd like an alliance with more variety but i guess we both were wrong
so dont get ur panties in bunch"

Last edited by Keng Kong on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Drunken Redneck
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 2
City : Memphis, TN
Hobbies : Drinking beer, an playing GW
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Drunken Redneck wrote:*a TCP members explanation*
"TCP left the alliance because it was a joke.We are a very well known guild, and we were embarrassed that we were in a low faction alliance.No one wanted to pick up their faction output, and that was not what was told to us when we joined.therefore we decided to leave and move on to a better alliance.
there was no sniffing of anything going on. on another note CAT never wanted to join you guys they asked akroma to join them, Cat would never stoop as low as a 3 million alliance. anyways good liuck gettin to the point where you own a town again, but i dont see that happening anytime soon"

Our alliance a joke? While we may not live up to TCP, CAT, or Halo's standard of mindless boring drones AB'inb and Hfff'ing for hours on end. This has been the most interesting Guild and Alliance I've ever been a part of. We are a developing alliance with wide variety of people with a variety of playstyles. If you guys have fun being ants then good for you. You all just make me all itchy, so good riddance.

One day with minimal effort I believe we will be able to reach (as an alliance) the 8.5m+ required to capture one of the cities. If each member guild has a few people that run or ride Hfff and can build up their faction to around 800,000 or more it will be a cinch. But, by no means should that be a focus!!! Owning cities in factions isn't what this game is about. That's just one small feather in your cap part of the game.

Well I doubt anyone from TCP will ever see this, but that's my two cents. They are the joke if they all ADD to the point that faction is all they care about in this game.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:57 pm

This is the absolute final time i'm explaining this. We have some mouthy mouthy ppl in our alliance. WE WERE NEVER A FULL FLEDGED FACTION HUNGRY TYRANT GUILD/ALLIANCE NOR WILL WE EVER BE! and thats by choice! I have always said that we enjoy ever aspect of this game, pvp, pve, gvg, ab, hfff, etc. We have had a mix of guilds in our alliance, some full faction guilds such as TCP, and others that were starting out with hopes to be faction guilds. Some ppl had wanted to experience part of the game where they could say, "yes i was in a guild that owned a town" so we did the faction thing for a short while for a reason. to say yes we did it. moving on..

I was not online at the very moment everything was said over alliance chat. For anybody who had said screwed up things over the alliance to cause friction so help me God if i find you. I DO NOT TOLERATE POOR BEHAVIOUR! Even from back in 2006 when i first first joined AoL as a member, I've always known and been told that we do not keep ppl who have a poor attitude, its a game - its meant to be FUN ! Anybody that has been mean or said vicious things we've kicked. Nothing has changed. The next person i see being this way - you're gone. IT WONT CHANGE EVER. bottom line - dont like it - get out.

I have spent weeks on trying to supply our guilds and alliances with as many fun, friendly, active ppl as i could so that we all have as many friends online to enjoy this game with as possible, i will not let childish behaviour tear this apart. How dare you (anybody with bad attitude) even consider to carry on with stupid drama. Who the heck do you think you are? You think I'm going to let you ruin the fun for everybody? Make this a drama filled guild/alliance? wrong.

I've always said TCP were good people, they shared the EXACT same views about this as I have. Stupid mouthy ppl have already screwed that up. They are a faction guild, thats what they like to spend their time doing, they've been at it for a long time. They're good at it. Just because there are other guilds in our alliance that are not faction guilds, does NOT mean that we can point fingers and say ," oh look at them, they're slackers" then you my friend have the wrong view of us as a whole. Once again, I have appologized to the people of TCP ever since the first day that we made them feel unwelcome, just a few hours after it happened - when i signed on. I have appologized on behalf of the STUPID ppl - and be warned I'm hunting down bad behaviour.

Not all ppl have the right understanding of what happened that day on both sides (aol and TCP) such as mighty, but he knows now.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Apparently, I've missundersood to some extent myself. I should have figured that it was just a few big mouths that turned things ugly. I apologize for getting overly defensive in my last post. TCP as a whole does not deserve rebuke, just the few idiots in all the guilds that like Akroma said definitly need to be weeded out.

Last edited by The Beau Brothers on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunken Redneck Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm

This comes directly from Narya Leader of TCP:

Dear fellow gamers,

I would like to take this opportunity to set the record straight. TCP members/officers/leader, are by no means “drones” or “ants”. We are not a “faction” guild only. We have many interests outside of faction. I guess our many titles and many, many character progressions through each campaign reflects this. You can not obtain these titles by being a faction monger and nothing else…We are just fortunate to have people in our guild that can be online a lot to do it all. This does not make us better or less then anyone else.

It is a absolute waste of time to revert to name calling and put-downs (this goes for TCP as well). Once you get into a war of insults (if there was retaliation that is) it will never stop. It is childish behavior that I will not participate in.

At the same time I will not be the object of others frustration either. There are other ways that can be dealt with. I have never said a bad word about anyone in the Aol ally, I demand the same respect in return.

My vision /our vision has not changed, it is the same as the day we joined Aol, Akroma knows this as well. The difference is that we have been here a long time, and are used to dividing our time to get many things covered during our playing time on a daily basis. It does not make us mindless, it makes us efficient for what we want to obtain.

Akroma knows why we left the ally, and from what it sound like to me, I think I made the right choice. We made a quiet exit, a respectful exit, I wished everyone well, and said my goodbyes, after I was told TCP was in the wrong ally and should leave. I simply tried to avoid problems for a new guild leader, who I thought had enough to deal with at that time. I think everyone should have though about the well being of the ally, and leave unnecessary drama in the trash, where it belongs. At least I/we can say that that was my/our focus and reasons for leaving.

With good wishes

~Narya~

Drunken Redneck
Level 0

Male
Number of posts : 2
City : Memphis, TN
Hobbies : Drinking beer, an playing GW
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Once again, I have fully agreed with Naryas' reaons for leaving from day one, and have told her that as well. I wish things could have turned out differenty - its sad that stupid ppl have ruined that. I fully understand and respect TCPs choices, I have never thought differently. I still wish to remain good friends through this with the promise that I will keep a choke hold on stupidity of the alliance to avoid this in the future. Lesson learned.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:19 pm

It couldnt have been all our alliances fault i mean this situation could have been resolved but i suppose it was just not in the cards

Mighty
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:00 am

I really don't know the true story behind this whole incident. All I heard was things other people have said. However, I find it hard to believe that it was just our alliance's fault. We do have some stupid and mouthy people in our allinace but I'm sure some TCP members did contribute to this terribly handled situation. After reading Drunken's post, I am convinced it was not only our fault. But, I am putting this behind me and I think everyone else should also do the same. Arguing and pointing fingers like Narya said will accomplish nothing. Let bygones be bygones and let's get back to how things were.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:28 pm

i think we should take this as a lesson , and be carefull with the guilds we bring in , if we bring guilds that have lots of people who are power players , people who spend their lifes playing guildwars , they will for sure ask for the same kind of time and professionalism in the allience.

we are growing to be a big allience , but we are not all power players , or hardcore players if you want.

one thing we must know , guildwars as all kinds of players , from the very casual , to the very professional. we can be friends with the very prefessional , but it will be hard to have them under our leadership.

not becose we have less knolage about the game , but becose we dont play as much.

we are still here , one guild less , is a empty spot for a new one...

moving on Smile
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down