Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles!

5 posters

Go down

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Empty Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles!

Post by Hennu Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Alliance Party-Weekend: Naked Flare battles
Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Nekkidbattles1

at 2 pm EST [6 pm GMT] begin the.. NAKEEEEEEEEEED Flare battles! Gathering starts 20minutes before. [5.40 GMT pm, 18.40 CET, 19.40 Fin] So be sure to undress fast as that.
Notice Daylight Saving Time change in EST so the event is 1h earlier now for GMT/Europe :O

Rules, same as before:
* No armor. (Not even hidden headpiece)
* No weapons.
* Only 2 Skill on skillbar: Flare (So be primary Ele, or Ele secondary) and Resurrection Signet.
* No attributes, except Fire magic can be 12.
* Must be lvl 20 char =) (Sowwy lil ones.)
* Rez signet allowed, battles continue until other team has faced 60DP and is out. Or chooses to /resign.
* No Cheating Allowed. Team-mates Must watch and make sure everyone follows the rules.
* Do not take it way too serious + No flaming allowed! Very Happy
* Have Fun!

Place: AoL Hall
- The flagstand area.

6vs6, 5vs5 or 4vs4 whichever we can fill.

Room for only 4 teams. Mostly because of waiting times and the battle order. The more players join, the more larger teams we make. Could be 8 vs 8 too =). But be fast! If it happens, that 4 teams of 8 become full, the fastest ones are in.. maximum is 4 full teams of 8 players that we can take in this time (total 32 players).

You can make a team with your guildies/alliance friends but remember to be ready to take in extra players if you have room, if we have the chance to make teams of 6 or more players.

Battles:
Team 1 vs Team 3
Team 2 vs Team 4
Winners of these matches face each other in the final battle.

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Nekkidbattles2

Rewards (atm):
Winner team: Zaishen key for each player in that team + surprise item!

3 x Booze, Sweets, or Party items( pick1) for rest of the teams and participants as consolation+participation reward.

Sign up either showing up in time (1.40 pm EST / 5.40 pm GMT) or... in this topic, by posting e.g. : I will join, ingame name: . And we know who to expect this day! This also would help organizing, so if you do know you're on that time and want to join,, plz post Very Happy. Remember tho if you forget to show up on time, the in-game sign uppers might take your place then :O..

NOTICE THE TIMES!! Announced in GMT and EST.
Notice Daylight Saving Time change in EST :O

Good Luck and See you on Sunday Very Happy

*tip* PRACTISE Your Dodging Skills! (And armor removal speed)

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Nekkidbattles

Last edited by Hennu on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : DST)
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Empty Re: Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles!

Post by Dreki Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 am

I'll be on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreki
Dreki
Level 8

Guild : LoR
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Empty Re: Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles!

Post by Lucci_Slevin Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Sunday right? I should be awake by then, sign me up. ign:Lucci Slevin

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreki Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm

I will surely be there! hooray for weekends!
Dreki
Dreki
Level 8

Guild : LoR
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejavson Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 pm

TEAM EDWARD
Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Teamedward

Stevejavson
Stevejavson
Level 70

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 715
City : Where the grass is green and the girls are moderately attractive
Hobbies : Making people uncomfortable
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

LOL My thanks to the very kind enemy who covered me with their body!!
Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Deadflares
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Team 3 became first
Team 1 became second
then Team 2&4

Posting few pics of teams here first just to have all participants listed up to remember and cheer! And so I find you all to give rewards!! And then tomorrow posting conclusion of the whole naked flare battles! *passes out* Feedback, comments, and (especially) SCREENIES of us so many naked flare-battlerers hanging in AoL gh <-- are very welcome!

Team 3 - Lucci Slevin
Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Team3

Team 1 - Nukage of Aron (if Team 1 players got a screenie of whole team as a party-list I would appreciate if you posted! Very Happy)
Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Team1

Last edited by Hennu on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADded the stats)
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Alliance Party-Weekend: Nekkid Flare Battles! Empty Oh got carried away with writing about this topic :O

Post by Hennu Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Yesterday from 2pm-3.20pm est we had our Naked-Flare-Battles minitournie again.

I was amazed since there was total 30 participants of us (+lil audience!) in AoL hall naked rdy for nekkid flaring! WOW!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Record! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

So Big thanks for everyone who arrived and got naked and fought!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Little recap & analysis of the tournie Very Happy

During the nakedness & funniness, some difficulties stirred up as well, for example how the winner team was defined and if it was fair.

DP has been our way to determine the winning team, instead of 1 complete wipe of a team, or killcounts (score like in Dragon Arena).

Apologies for not having it on the list as a rule, or stated clearly in the original post! For example: Team with least DP wins (aka we use morale chart to check it afterwards). As you see the post states: Battles continue, till other team 60DP and out.

confused -Sorry- No

In the past the teams were smaller and the teams actually did DP out of the match, like the 4vs4 and 5vs5 it mostly was. So there was no question of the obviousness which team lost and which won. Now the team size was huuuge, much more longer battles, much more effective team work cuz more helping hands. First time we hit the time limit as well (!!!!) Why do you have to be so pro players!! Very Happy Heres the Score chart of Morale pictures that we used to define the match result. (Morale) Also heres the 2 other stats: (Party Health) (Team Status)

Another issue was to stay on the right spot: Originally the battle was meant to be at the flag stand. Means: each team starts from the sides of the flagstand. The landscape is difficult, theres risks of higher ground advantages, but we've sticked in the AoL hall as its frozen and fits perfectly for naked people shooting flames at each other. Therefore we are gonna have to agree where the fights take place. And Especially when other team is returning from resurrection, the waiting team shouldnt stand on a hill shooting down at them. Evil or Very Mad (Rofl! Yeahhhh thats Evil!)

At one point during the match, I said "no hunting". By this I meant that no "stalking" of the players who are returning from the resurrection shrine alone. Now even thought this is a excellent ambush tactic pirat and very interesting way to work on the battlefield especially as a pair, we should leave it out of our Naked-Flare-Battles,, cuz it's mean Sad. <--- Will be added to rules next time too.

Also equalness of rewards was discussed when happens so that no team is "sent out with maxed DP" but battle ends in way that would seem as tie. I can make the rewards bit more even, considering that all teams patiently wait/hang around almost 1h usually.

Each time something new is added to the game, and for the next, I'll clarify the rules, since we've now revealed "flaws" and difficult situations, especially now that we've seen how it is when the teams are full 8 players. I'm sure the clear rules will help us avoid anyone getting upset along the tournie, as it never never never ever ever ever was intention to get anyone really into flames, only your character. Twisted Evil

Post comments, especially everyone who battled to tell of your experience and suggest things, or just discuss!!

In the future Naked-Flare-Battles, please everyone, don't arrive stressed and please do leave the serious-gamer-mood off the GH too, instead come enjoy and laugh with others at the nakedness and burning your behinds with dangerous Flares!! Smile Smile Smile

Other random fun stuff related

Like a Star @ heaven Fun to see Team Edward again participating the tournie! Makes me wonder whatever happened to team Jacob? :O

Like a Star @ heaven Funniest comment of the tournie was that, I determined the Team 3 as winner, because I was in it myself. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Kiera, i've narrowed down the list of suspects of the naked dead person on you and they are:
Okei The Greatest
Aura Of Exuro
The Girl With Power
Commander Alexbeav

And I guess, Aura and The Girl could be removed of suspects too, assuming they were female chars. So two to go Kiera, Okei and Commander.. Which one is it!! Do we get a confession? affraid

Like a Star @ heaven Another funnyness was in vent afterwards where was stated another rule I was told to add to the contest: -Seamonster [BOOM] must join the battles.

Had really fun times again, thanks for everyone!! Very Happy
See you soon in more naked-flare-battles ver 1.4

Last edited by Hennu on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejavson Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Fun to see Team Edward again participating the tournie! Makes me wonder whatever happened to team Jacob? :O

Edward got the girl! Jacob probably ran away.

The nekkid battles were fun! Team Edward will definitely be there for the next one!
Stevejavson
Stevejavson
Level 70

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 715
City : Where the grass is green and the girls are moderately attractive
Hobbies : Making people uncomfortable
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down