Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead.

3 posters

Go down

Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead. Empty Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead.

Post by James Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

So after debating about it. I have decided that because I have had this game for so long and I really haven't done -that- much in it. I am going to, maybe against the best of ideas to hunt for titles. I know I said I don't really care for them. I think that Kiera was right that it is one way of actually having more fun in this game. So, that being said. Here are a few titles I kinda want. Max Asuran, dwarf and Norn. (that means fun dungeon times) I am also thinking about maybe max kurzick? I am not sure. Any suggestion is welcome and which ever ones (top 2-3) that gets the most votes I will go hunt hopefully with the assistance of the alliance. So reply away!
James
James
Level 15

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 153
City : Somewhere, United States
Hobbies : Casting Meteor Showers
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead. Empty Re: Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead.

Post by Kiera Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Kurzick count me in, just shy of R10 which means 1/2 way to Max for me.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead. Empty Re: Mizune's Attempt at GW aka it's fun times ahead.

Post by ashtin Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Same as Kiera!
ashtin
ashtin
Level 39

Female
Number of posts : 399
City : BC, Texas(:
Hobbies : Baaaaand!(flute) And all things musical!(: Rawr
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down