Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx!

3 posters

Go down

FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! Empty FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx!

Post by Finnguala Tue May 10, 2011 10:31 pm

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
* is what the evil alliance chat monster says when somebody tries to say "anyone for fowsc?"
So here is a guide to fowsc! (I am Finnguala Catriona if that helps you to ask me as well)

Starting off with simply the build and basic equiptment (and pictures of my people because I feel like it Wink

MT (x1) [Main tank]:
Build/Stats: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 10_bmp10
Equipment:
FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 11_bmp10 FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 12_bmp10
Guide: Keep up Shadow Form, Shroud, and armor of earth (mental block too I assume).
Always use I am unstoppable BEFORE shadow form, GET IN THE HABIT Smile
Use Ebon Battle Standard of Honor, and PING IT for the group to know you are ready
Tutorial:

t1 / t2 (x1 each) - NOT INCLUDING RANGER VERSION, too complicated for some starters
Build/Stats: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 10_bmp10
For t2, change Mental block for Glyph of Concentration (the cave)
Equipment: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 11_bmp10 FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 12_bmp10
Guide: Keep up Shadow Form, Shroud, and armor of earth (mental block too I assume).
Always use I am unstoppable BEFORE shadow form, GET IN THE HABIT Smile
Don't use things before shadow form or impalers interrupt you
t1: in the burning forest, healers can get to the hydras, so near the Slaves of Menzies, get ALL the casters to heave their mighty wands at you from the top of the hill near them, go down the hill, so casters are high up and out of range to heal the hydras, *then* use sliver and all that good stuff =) Don't worry about Slaves of Menzies (abyssal things) getting healed, they don't get healed unless near a hydra as a smoke walker uses AoE heal =)
Tutorial t1:
Radiation Field is his variant, I don't recommend to use it.
Tutorial t2:

VoS / 100b (x2):
VoS Build/Equipt: (dervish or sin): FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 13_bmp10
FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 14_bmp10
100b Build/Equipt: (warrior or in some cases sin): FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 16_bmp10
Guide: Prep up with those skills, when the necromancer calls Mark of Pain, death charge in and melee swipe them out, DONT GO IN TOO EARLY, or too late...
Though basically the SAME except build layout...
Tutorial 100b:
Tutorial VoS:

MoP (x1):
Build/Equipt: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 17_bmp10
Guide: Wait for the tank to call honor
find a nicely positioned enemy in the ball (don't listen to people saying ONLY MoP THE WARRIOR)
-call- MoP as you cast it, then the rest like sin promise
use foul feast on anyone with a condition (minor detail)
and just finish the foes, and watch the massive damages you do Smile an easy job
Tutorial (if you even need Smile ) :

EoE (ranger/ritualist):
Build/Equipt: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 18_bmp10
Guide: Keep up with the team, have EoE up a lot, splinter the warriors
Wait at the first tower and have spirits own the shadow lord
~TAKE ALL QUESTS YOU SEE ---EXCEPT WAILING LORD'S GRIFFONS---
Go on through after that first tower, when you get to forest with the bridge deep in after a pull,
do NOT take that lord's quest, wait until the entire team tells you to and is out of range and ready, THIS IS WHERE MOST EoE's fail!
Hold the griffons, don't follow team until they SAY they are ready.
To be safe, keep pinging an enemy like "I'm attacking XXXX!", but don't make any contact with enemies! Don't try a wall hug if it's really close to aggro-ing an enemy. Take the griffons to the start of FoW's tower, when they are in it's good.
Tutorial:

UA (x1):
Build/Equipt: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! 19_bmp10
Guide: Heal people...DONT DIE ONLY YOU AND THE EoE HAVE A REZ
^ Ressurect the MT when he dies on purpose in forest
Tutorial if needed Wink :

Have fun learning Fissure of Woe Speed-Clear!
The link I promised you Smile

Last edited by Finnguala on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! Empty Re: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx!

Post by Darian Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Finn I just realized the T1 tutorial video is outdated, it's posted after SF nerf but before Anet fixed sliver armor so it still hits only a single target at a time, might confuse some people if they went with that video alone since with that change the pulling is different now.
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx! Empty Re: FOWSC, The complete guide, if not satisfied: link to pvx!

Post by Finnguala Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Alright, I'll look at that over, after the first couple videos I just kind of went with whatever popped up first in an effort to save time.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Nice job Finn. The vids narrated by the guy from pvx are the best IMO. That dude is a consummate professional. Watch those and you are golden.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 am

I would make videos myself, I'm thinking to...although I need to find a recorder that works and doesn't lag up my PC !
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down